Hitman 3 - Year 2 Update (Jan 20, 2022)

I’m more hyped about the Year 2 update than any 2022 full game releases in the making so far! Hitman might be my GOTY in 2022 again :joy:

18 Likes

I was thinking about the ending of H3. A lot of people were disappointed about the train level. And the canon ending is probably that serum injection because the Constant was expecting to get killed, “Atleast I die knowing who I am.” So 47 didn’t want to give him that. So the point is that perhaps we get another level where we kill the Constant once and for all. A better level with more opportunities etc.

5 Likes

Honestly I hope not. it would make the climax of the game futile.
Unless it’s less of a “finally get ride of the constant” and more of a “well we can still use his elimination as a bargaining chip for some other party, that poor amnesiac sod”

Personnaly I hope for the following :

• the teased map is a safehouse
  • it’s Grey old safehouse from when he was a head of security and other well payed jobs
  • inside you find a bunch of documents of an informal organisation that Grey found out about but was of no interest to him or that he used at first like he used the militia and the delgado’s
  • you go after it
  • the documents includes a bunch of recordings from Grey, including one where he just talks about his wishes and known for 47. Because the documents would be from the preparation phase of his crusade against providence.

I just want to see some presence from beyond the grave in 47’s life for Grey. (also, the voice actor is just too good to not want more)
Certainly won’t be that, but I can dream.

14 Likes

Woke up this mornin’
Got yourself a gun

4 Likes

You woke up this mornin’
Got yourself a duck,
Diana always said you’d be
The Chosen fuck.

She said: You’re one in a million
You’ve got to put jam on,
But you were born under a lab sign,
With a pink baller in your eyes.

You woke up this mornin’
All the love has gone,
Ort-Meyer never told you
About right and wrong.

But you’re doing good, baby,
I believe you’re killing fine, (shame about it)
Born under a lab sign

So sing it now
Woke up this mornin’
Got a pink baller
Got a pink baller in your eyes, yeah
Woke up this mornin’

You woke up this mornin’
Grey turned upside down (lord above)
Thing’s ain’t been the same
Since Providence walked into town.

But you’re one in a million
You’ve got that shotgun shine (shame about it)
Born under a lab sign,

When you woke up this mornin’,
You got yourself a duck.
You got yourself a duck.
You got yourself a duck.

Boom bim boom boo boom boo boom pissssssss

9 Likes

Oh my god you’re right it’s just licked https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/itirov/our_hitman_3_fan_campaign_mission_4_kingmakers/.

Now we can finally kill Edward even more stupid way.

(on a serious note I really like this Fyhn made project. And while we’re waiting to get more information about The new maps, I found it so I can feel the starches again.)

2 Likes

Not read all the comments but presumably everyone is expecting the year 2 expansion content to be paid DLC? I can’t see it being any other way.

4 Likes

I’m not.
Though first it’s needed to have an info what exactly they have in store for us.
Maybe, maybe something with be payable, but the majority of new content I expect to be free

1 Like

I feel like the maps will definitely be paid. I think if there is a new patient-zero style storyline it could go either way and elusive target arcade will certainly be free

3 Likes

Yep, I’m with you on this one. Fully expect new locations to be paid for with maybe some smaller small ticket items released on a monthly basis at no extra cost.

ET arcade definitely free.

I hope they’ve ploughed everything into the update and it fixes everything to date as well, start as we mean to go on.

3 Likes

Yeah I also think that the new map(s) will be paid content, but not the ET arcade thing, because ETs were always free.

1 Like

yeah you will be right Mini maps will be paid but et arcade will be free

1 Like

Since this is the hype thread, I feel it’s the best place to post this small video I made about how after a year and hundreds of hours the game is still fun to play. Hence my hype for Year Two.

Because after a while and with enough knowledge of the maps you feel like you could just walk around and eliminate your targets unnoticed. This is an illustration of this feeling.
Can’t wait to have more in Year Two.

Hope it’s fine to post here (I don’t think we have a “miscellenous but still hitman videos made by the members thread”, and it was too silly to not share on the forum)

8 Likes

I just hope you used a mod that removes all the non-target NPC, instead of slowly knocking out and hiding every single NPC in your path. :grin:

7 Likes

Nope, I’m on Xbox.
It’s from a save where I tried to fiberwire every single NPC unnoticed before sending them in the elevators or out of balconies, all without putting any disguise to make the map as immaculate as possible. I managed to do just that. With the “improved default loadout” (classic coins, classic fiber wire, classicballer). No other items were used or even moved.

In consequence the targets are still on their loop, without any care in the world. Never seen me, never saw anything. They’re also the last two NPCs on the map.

(Still had to do a few noticed eliminations to make the crowd panic and evacuate, but I also have a save where just the crowd remains unbothered).

Here is the result screen. (I think the fresh disguise is from a “something just messed up let’s run around before reloading”)

And here are all the dropped items, the rest of the map is immaculate.

15 Likes

That probably required a lot of time and determination. I bow my hat to you. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m the 47th voter! :yum:

4 Likes

Let’s keep that number! No more voters. :innocent:

2 Likes

Two weeks from now :boom:

8 Likes

Yo Travis, if you need an extra body to help share the workload, I’m happy to pitch in if you want to give me a call with all the juicy Year 2 deets. I got your back, fam.

30 Likes