Hitman Contracts BETA Images and discussion

What’s interesting is that the mime on hunter and hunted shares the same voice as 47. this can be verified by shooting him and listening to his pain sounds. he sounds just like 47

1 Like

Even the guy who brings the target drinks in Beldingford Manor has 47’s voice

1 Like

Oh, yes. you are correct about that. I’d forgotten about the butler

1 Like

I think that’s just a bug. The butler has other lines with a different voice.

2 Likes

it was only in the cutscene he has 47’s voice when he hands the whiskey to Alistair.
“Very good, sir. Coming right up.”

5 Likes

I always wondered why 47 screamed differently when he was shot in contracts. Turns out they misplaced a npc’s pain sound with 47’s

2 Likes

I think if IO had more time they would have made contacts like blood money and blood money would have been even better

1 Like

And also how’s the beta coming along? Has been a long time but is there any progress? How many beta levels did you recover? Would love to see and experiment with it

1 Like

Why does 47’s hurt face look like this. JEEZ it creeps me out.

10 Likes

47 just remembered in the middle of a mission that he forgot the stove on :pensive:

7 Likes

Not everyone looks photogenic at all times.

If I was hurt and someone took a photo of me I’d probably creep them out. Dr Ort Meyer designed realism for that.

6 Likes

@AkaneTutszulor How do you actually recover the beta files in hitman games? H2SA beta is amazing and I do wonder how do you recover those files?

1 Like

This video isnt available :confused:

Yeah I’ll fix that right now

Here it is!
Hope it works

Its the Intro to contracts in a max payne comic style.

5 Likes

its back up! take a look.

2 Likes

this level looks cool. These post filters make the levels even better

2 Likes

The bloom reminds me of absolution.

4 Likes

Hello! How did you access the game’s source code with the subtitles? Would be awesome if you could describe the method you used to discover these subtitles for the scripted lines!

Silverballer medallion used to be gold interestingly enough.

2 Likes