Hitman Fan Art Gallery

The label you drew…don’t crush 47’s dreams😂 I had to search what the black hat looked like and gotta say you executed this well, he’s quite recognizable

3 Likes

Welcome to sapienza 47, Silvio Caruso’s family home is right across the square …

This September 47 will visit Lego Paris

35 Likes

i just realised that i forgot to post this here. here’s a lucas in funky colours because why the hell not. he’s also smoking here because he can.

18 Likes

I was working on a different scene at first but it didn’t look right. I’m still not letting shorts 47 go to waste :smirk:

25 Likes

Oh my god :eyes:

Been loving your contributions to this thread recently. Very artsy!

7 Likes

With The “Black Hat” quickly approaching. I did what I always do, and draw him!
I had a lotta fun with this one despite his utterly basic pose and design. I made a speedpaint of him if you’re interested in how this one got put together.

26 Likes

Um, this is too subtle for my small chicken brain. Care to elaborate? :sweat_smile:
You do great hitman-related art by the way.

6 Likes

Y’know, the whole covered in oil suit isn’t exactly proving your point here.

5 Likes

the suit is oily not his head :triumph:

4 Likes

Oh no Diana, it appears I have slipped over a banana peel and now my unnecessarily oily suit has covered my entire head with oil, thereby making it “greasy”.

Or

Oh no Diana, it appears while vaulting over a fence my unnecessarily oily suit has been lifted up to my head and now my unnecessarily oily suit has covered my entire head with oil, thereby making it “greasy”.

Which ONE is it. @v1deost 's sister?

1 Like

you’re only helping her crusade by drawing attention to it all in one post like this :laughing:

7 Likes

Every day we are learning more about you. Someone is probably gathering dossiers on all of us.

4 Likes

well, you can’t plan a good hit blindly. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I tried recreating this super old Codename 47 art with modern models and stuffs

I literally made around 10 versions and they all have something horribly wrong :joy: choosing was painful

I also took the liberty to remove the laser sight as I couldn’t get it to look right :stuck_out_tongue:

Behind the Scenes & Alternates

Getting the look of the gun right took some… experimenting…

edit: I found an old save and made the render much more accurate. moved the old one to the alternates dropdown.

26 Likes

I never even realised there was a gun in the original image. Good eye!

6 Likes

Absolutely incredible work ingvar

9 Likes

I think I didn’t make his forehead large enough, but then again it’s the season of Sloth.

15 Likes

wasn’t that a piece of art

3 Likes

drew 47 in the sloth suit. its supposed to be the season of sloth but that definitely didnt stop me spending a very long time on this piece.

29 Likes

Keeping with the theme, this is my Sloth art!

36 Likes