Hitman Fan Art Gallery

Lucas Grey^3

6 Likes

All of the details are stunning. So creative! I can tell a lot of work and thought was put into this

8 Likes

how the drawing was made

I had the pleasure and privilige of creating a thumbnail for the mad et scientist @Urben .
And man was it great to draw joanne again, i love her simple but effective design, and drawing urben was great fun too. Can’t wait to see what urben came up with for her. you can watch the video here. (it’s premiering in 6 hours)

29 Likes

“The rest is up to you.”
“I don’t know how.”

45 Likes

That’s awesome. Would make for an awesome canvas, or even a fantastic desktop wallpaper.

7 Likes

Ah thanks :slight_smile: means a lot after it nearly crashed photoshop haha

6 Likes

Did you forget Romania?

4 Likes

As a Romanian, I also forget about the Romania level in H3…

10 Likes

It’s represented by snowflakes

6 Likes

That’s why he is floating! Very clever.
Do you feel like doing the whole trilogy?

4 Likes

Thanks, and that’s a nice idea. But it wouldn’t be done immediately because this one already took a long time. Even just deciding what would represent each level is hard. Wouldn’t know where to begin with Mumbai

7 Likes

I feel like @IndianAgent47 would have you covered there. Rangan towers for miles and miles.

5 Likes

You say this like it is a bad thing. We should all be so lucky to live in such safe and sound apartments built by such a generous and handsome individual.

5 Likes

Why not just have Dawood Rangan’s glorious face zoomed in with every single detail of his perfectly represented to the viewer. In fact, remove Miami, Santa Fortuna, Vermont and Sgail, just have Rangan’s face.

Doesn’t everyone? :wink:

3 Likes

You forgot Hawke’s Bay. No level should be spared from Ranganrok.

4 Likes

You mean everyone. Either event, it isn’t true because I remember it and the fanbase didn’t let IO forget.

2 Likes

Diana Burnwood

28 Likes

I don’t exactly know if this (3D render) qualifies as fan art but here it is :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

the fingers got a bit messed up in the render lol.

29 Likes

Late for work🕑

I also made a speedpaint vid of it:

29 Likes

I didn’t know we needed an anime-trope-toast-in-mouth picture of Diana, but I’m glad that we have it. :laughing:

9 Likes