Hitman Fan Art Gallery

G-Man has arrived.

5 Likes

A very belated 5 year anniversary Mr.Larin. Have a very quick and very bad doodle for you troubles.

It’s crazy ets have existed for 5 years. this is going to be a huge pipe dream but wouldn’t it be poetic if the final et we ever get for hitman 3 is a redo of the forger in a different location other then Paris.

21 Likes

Don’t put yourself down like that. If you ever feel bad about your art, remember the art that the dark corners of Deviantart has.

6 Likes

I drew this awhile ago and forgot to post, but this is the second drawing in my Seven Deadly Sins series.

38 Likes

I love the dark shading on this one so much, it looks so good!

12 Likes

I really don’t care much for The Seven Deadly Sins DLC (so far at least), but it feels like a real silver lining to just see so much creative fan art come out of it.

13 Likes

Love the expression on his face. Also, the way the little mirrors on his suit are shining is :ok_hand:

10 Likes

I think that is your best one so far, great work! I love how buff he is looking there.

14 Likes

You’re too kind. I honestly thought this was one of my worse pieces :sweat:. I love drawing him buff!

9 Likes

I know I already screamed about this privately, but I have to do it here as well because wow! Just like your Greed piece, this one is nothing short of stunning. The details, the shading, the stomp sphere… just everything is so perfect plo!

9 Likes

Aww @BeignetThief :sob: :heartpulse: You’re also too kind. Thanks @Khakiasp and @v1deost too! Y’all make my day

9 Likes

This is amazing art! I love the colours and the suit is very detailed, I can imagine that this took you very long to draw. It’s really pretty :heart:

8 Likes

this is insanely good!! i always adore your art so much and the shading in this one is simply incredible!!! the way you draw 47 is always fantastic and i cant wait to see the rest of the sds art you make :)))

12 Likes

another lucas. i spent longer on this than i should have and i still have zero idea what the actual idea of this one was: i just started sketching and boom, 6 hours later i have this.

24 Likes

Drawn for Blood Money’s 15th anniversary — the very first Hitman game I ever played!

43 Likes

4 Likes

Love the masks in the background! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I did. Something :no_mouth:

32 Likes

Oh my lord that is incredible, i love the movie poster look

7 Likes

woah, this is incredible!! i always absolutely love the way you draw lucas and your style is so cool!

5 Likes