Hitman Fan Art Gallery

I C O N I C
40 Likes

Excellent work you guys! These are phenomenal! @Khakiasp @Philipp

8 Likes

Ljudmila Vetrova has more uhhhh character here then she does in-game.

1 Like

Yea, I look back on it now and, being as it was my first art of her, realized I made her too curvy and justā€¦ ugh. A lot of mistakes I beat myself up over now.

This was also the first art I drew in perhaps a year or so (due to mental health problems) so I definitely was not in the hang of things haha.

6 Likes

Wait what? How? I went looking for the drawing on Reddit just now (I know you can call me creepy Iā€™ll accept it :weary:), and I donā€™t see it?

She just looks like she has her back straight and her leg up. I think itā€™s drawn fine and not too curvy or anything.

(Iā€™m going to work towards a new edit record) I think itā€™s also just your style that could be factored in. Just because itā€™s more ā€œpersonalizedā€ doesnā€™t mean you need to stop being proud of it!

waitā€¦ what drawing are we talking about. Even then I stand by my point.

8 Likes

Aw thanks plo!

Itā€™s just that particular one Iā€™m insecure aboutā€¦ since I feel I oversexualized her (boobs and hips drawn way too big), I didnā€™t do her actual in-game body justice. As I drew Ljudmila more, I felt I started doing much betterā€¦ but my very first art of her had sooo many wrongs with it unfortunately. :pensive:

Anyhow, sorry for the delete. Just looking back and seeing those errors kinda makes me feel badā€¦

9 Likes

Aw itā€™s okay I understand. Drawing a character and perfecting the way you draw them is all part of a long process of trial and error. Take the main character I draw for example!

But I think itā€™s something you should still be happy with even then. This is where you started and you only got better from there! : )

All of your art is wonderful and stylish. I hope you donā€™t ever stop!

12 Likes

Agreed with @plover. I didnā€™t see the picture, but actually, drawing something with quality line work and color after such a long break is a huge deal. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

Youā€™re also my favorite Hitman target artist, and Iā€™m constantly in awe from what you conjure. Looking forward to what it is that you do next!!

14 Likes

Thank you guys so much for the support @v1deost, @plover, and everyone else! I seriously mean that from the bottom of my heart! :heart:

I think I tend to take it (and a lot of other little things) hard on myself when I donā€™t stay true to a character (especially when I change things about them that could be considered problematic), but considering it was the first time Iā€™d drawn Ljudmila (and the first time Iā€™ve drawn in a year), I really shouldā€™ve have beaten myself up over it. I definitely keep her body shape in mind now as I draw her (as well as the other women of WOA) and try my hardest not to oversexualize them now.

Also, the art is now back up! Huge thanks to @cake941!

18 Likes

I understand your reasons for hiding artworks, but at my taste body shape (as other little things) doesnā€™t matter at all. Body models were changed every Hitman game in the trilogy by devs as well, so itā€™s a normal practice to try every variants, until you find the only one you like the most.

Iā€™m always looking at the lineworks, colour and shades and all your works are incredibly lovely :two_hearts:(I wish I had draw like this at least a little, cos I find my drawing style very strange ahaha :sweat_smile:). So Iā€™m really happy, that we can see your artworks again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

ive been watching a lot of jujutsu kaisen lately, so i thought it might be fun to redraw some of the ending scenes but as hitman characters. first up i drew lucas!! more of these coming soon (hopefully)

20 Likes

Hello Philip! I just love this thumbnail youā€™ve made. I was wondering, if I can possibly use this for my: ā€œThe Iconoclast fiberwireā€ video?

2 Likes

This is awesome, nice work.

2 Likes

part 2 of drawing the hitman characters in the jjk ending style! i drew 47, heā€™s eating a salad now. i wonder what heā€™s reading.

22 Likes

Fun with reflections. ā€œOne Last Tangoā€

31 Likes

I love the play of reflections in any form. This is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Nice drawing. I think he is reading this.

14 Likes

context

32 Likes

Oh my gosh I just let out the loudest laugh and gasp at the same time! The sound his head makes when it collided with the lightā€¦ :joy:

Fantastic work as always!

13 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:, coming from you thatā€™s high praise.

4 Likes