Hitman Fan Art Gallery

I’ve never heard of the ‘Little Piggy’ who wanted chicken, but then again, this Piggy isn’t very ‘Little’…
Gluttony Art! Hot and Ready!

Ooooh hot damn, I love this picture! Particularly the chicken here. Look at him! Those short (but fairly consistent) proportions, big eyes, the expression on the face… I think I did a pretty good job with this one!
He so spooked. Give him all the hugs.

I’ve got an idea already for Envy – since the 7DS twist seems pretty self-explanatory this time. It would require about half the drawing to have a lot more detail and realism than I’m used to… might be too much for me as an artist right now, we’ll see. Fingers crossed I can get that done.

31 Likes

Aww that’s so cute !

5 Likes

what a cute little chicken. love the big eyes. hopefully he survives at least 'til envy…

7 Likes

looks damn good, yer art just keeps getting better with each sin. keep up the good work

9 Likes

Yeah~ thanks @v1deost @Khakiasp!

I do think I’m getting better at this stuff the more I do it. It’s very time-consuming but really fun when you can pull something out that makes yourself happy.

12 Likes

She’s a girlboss of the highest proportions, but she is going down. It’s the covetous conniving backstabber in her current alias Allison Moretta A.K.A:

The Ascensionist

Though I’ve been working on drawing better women, they all still look quite rough. so excuse the sausage fingers and terrible makeup.

37 Likes

But the hands… sausage-like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aside from Hitman , I also liked the game IDENTITY V … So I tried to draw Penelope and Ezra if they were in that game lol .

This is an old art , I almost forgot I even drew this , apologies if It looks super messy aswell

18 Likes

Another poster, because today I got really excited about the new Bond movie :grin: I hope I can see it soon!

30 Likes

This is so adorable! I love it!!

4 Likes

SNAILSOUP

Getrud or head_arabic_40s_01 also annoys in Pixelart now :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

The show is just about to start …

This is the build:

And logo:

Aaaand bonus interior shot:

43 Likes

Continued with my Winterbottom Models. Here are the Ravers. They of course appear as Crowds more often, so they got 20 Models each, while the Street Civillians get a total of 15 Models for each Gender meaning a total of 30 to 40 for Ravers.

It features the First Appearence of:

head_arabic_30s_02 (Faheel)
head_hispanic_20s_02 (Lisa)
head_arabic_20s_01 (Farah)

12 Likes

That looks fucking amazing, i’d love that as a lego set

3 Likes

awesome work. you can see all the thought that went into it! love the lil sanguine bag too, it’s a nice detail

3 Likes

a death in the family

35 Likes

Damn, this is sad

So… good job!

Edit: holy forking shirt balls, I just realised the title of the mission can also be applied to 47 and Grey, not just the Carlisle family.

11 Likes

and yeah! I believe the connection between Grey and the mission title was stated in the commentary in the deluxe edition actually. :broken_heart: poor 47

9 Likes

holy shit, i’m in love with this

3 Likes

this is so sad wtf :(( i love your art, it’s so expressive, but i am so incredibly hurt. you did an incredible job, ouch

4 Likes