Hitman Fan Art Gallery

Absolutely incredible work ingvar

9 Likes

I think I didn’t make his forehead large enough, but then again it’s the season of Sloth.

15 Likes

wasn’t that a piece of art

3 Likes

drew 47 in the sloth suit. its supposed to be the season of sloth but that definitely didnt stop me spending a very long time on this piece.

29 Likes

Keeping with the theme, this is my Sloth art!

36 Likes

this is absolutely incredible, i love the snails on his shoulder!! theyre so adorable!
how do you keep getting better and better with these omg

7 Likes

Looks awesome! I like a lot the detailing around the snail.

3 Likes

The Liability -Terrence Chesterfield- has arrived in berlin to do absolute fuck-all.
so i drew him being bored out of his mind. had some fun with neon this time around.
No speedpaint on how i did him because i was bit lazy :wink:

32 Likes

Hello people! It’s pride month and thanks to the inspiration from the mods on discord, I thought to make some neat edits to the 7 Deadly Sins images to make them a bit more prideful.

So here’s Prideful Peacock and Slothy Pride!

35 Likes

Big forehead, tiny eyes, b a b y hands.
Well how else do you expect him to work? I’d say he shouldn’t even be working as a construction inspector.

1 Like

:snail: :zzz: (Ljudmila Vetrova as the 7 deadly sins part 3/7 — sloth)

34 Likes

Wow. This one has to be the best yet! Looks awesome!

8 Likes

Love the use of an eye mask, touching upon sleepwear.

4 Likes

Thank you guys so much ;; For some reason I wasn’t happy with the final result so it means a ton!

6 Likes

29 Likes
6 Likes

28 Likes

@Sniff, it’s… beautiful.

8 Likes

So I bought the 7DS collection… Felt like making this in honor of it. I’ve got some ideas for Pride and Sloth, but I have yet to check out that content and see the animals.

I’d say this took about 8hrs total between last night and today. Pretty cool.
(I realise that might not sound impressive. Yeah, I work slow… :laughing:)

22 Likes

You manage to always bring something so adorable, chicken boy. Can’t wait for Lust! OwO

13 Likes