Hitman Fan Art Gallery

gasp
Wait a minute… N-no, no! I’m not drawing whatever you think I’m going to draw, a-and you can’t make me! :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

I am seeing some very beautiful artwork, the Hitman world is so alive. I made a playlist OST so check it out.

If only Hitman :man_bald: was a Vince Giligan directed Netflix series I mean it would extend this anti-fiction across the boarder of video games to non-gamers to delve into Agent 47 story but keep true to the realm of the cutscenes, not shoot-um style. But maybe it best stays on game.

:grey_exclamation:
sw_1

39 Likes

Ahh yay a gif! Very nice work!

(As a bit of a criticism, I think the reflection of the light on her hair moves unnaturally. Otherwise it’s super clean)

7 Likes

Sophia’s reaction when she hears a chandelier fall on her sister Zoey :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: the hair shine was kind of an afterthought so its not that good

2 Likes

Another day, another elusive target drawing.

The Twin!

36 Likes

This is really good! I absolutely love the pose. Very dynamic. Can’t wait to see more ET art!

5 Likes
22 Likes

Either he’s so smug his lip enlarged or he has a severe allergic reaction to his watch and he’s trying to tell everyone but can’t due to his lips from said allergic reaction.

Personally I’d say he’s so smug about owning his watch that he refuses to tell anyone about his allergic reaction due to his watch.

3 Likes

sorry if you’ve already seen this, but might as well share it here too. :umbrella: :night_with_stars:

fun fact: i had asked jane perry (diana’s VA) if she could say a sentence through cameo and i could use it in this, but she said she was unsure and that she would get back to me. a lot of time had passed since our correspondence though, so i just went ahead without her voice. would’ve been cool but unlikely

33 Likes

Awesome video! It’s cool she replied

7 Likes

thanks! yeah, she didn’t even need to reply at all. the rumors are true, she’s very nice :slight_smile:

10 Likes

He slipped coming down the wet stairs, severed his spinal cord on the floor. The world’s most nefarious assassin died of clumsiness.

13 Likes

This is why we need a suit with rain boots. :laughing: :umbrella:

Nice animation!
(omg that one shot of 47 running across the wet hallway, with the reflection underneath him… [chef’s kiss])

9 Likes

great work! saw it before and had to like it again! btw, what did you want her to say?

5 Likes

it was along the lines of “i had faith in you, 47”. something expressing her disappointment. it didn’t work out this time, but…maybe someday

9 Likes

OMG this is soooo cute!! And the gorgeous animation you did, I’m still screaming over it! :heartpulse::heart_eyes: Your work is so inspirational!!

10 Likes

I am proud to present the second picture in my 7 Deadly Sins Collection: uh, Pride!
(I just spent like 4 hours drawing this out tonight. I had a burst of inspiration. Very proud.)

In this image, I wanted to convey the utter agony and embarrassment in having a really bad day in Hitman. The peacock would surely NOT be impressed…

Also, I didn’t expect the peacock to be such a small figurine in-game. I thought it would be a life-size statue like the frog. So, I made him all big and imposing.

I’m very interested in how I can interpret Sloth… As far as I know, there’s no real “snail” in that level. Just a bunch of glowing shells and some shell-like chair. But, I haven’t played it yet. Inspiration will come to me soon enough.

29 Likes

always look forward to your 7DS drawings chicken! your choice to make the peacock bigger was a good one, can’t believe it’s actually small… the reflective shine you added elevates it too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes