Hitman Fan Art Gallery

Has anyone seen the video at the beginning of CJ’s livestreams it’s so good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Yup, it’s great! And it’s made by our own and very talented @v1deost

17 Likes

oh my god this is genius. your art always amazes me but this is definetely incredible

6 Likes

@Steven_Jones @Ibbe @canonically47 Aw, thanks guys :blue_heart:

Also @apricotbones , what a cute clown 47. You captured his emotions perfectly when he wears that suit haha

9 Likes

I thought I’d show off my sloppy shading skills.

Please don’t mention the off-center logo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

27 Likes

it gives off an airbrushed poster vibe. looks smooth, not sloppy :+1:

9 Likes

High quality:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1p7dornIke7pLJ0l76zjAXeAnSCgALMnR?usp=sharing

31 Likes

i really like your style, its a great mix of cleanliness and disturbing. keep up the good work

6 Likes

Wauw Thank you! Still new to digital drawing so yea its a bit of both hahah. Definitely want to do more :smiley:

5 Likes

Only awesome thing to come from those missions in Japan from SA: the snow outfit for 47. Hopefully we’ll see a HD version of it for H3 eventually.

3 Likes

Wait, are you suggesting they add another winter themed suit while there’s still no proper winter map? Dude…

4 Likes

In the words of Margolis: “My. You do catch fast”. Yeah. In fact, I think this would have been better than the outift from Siberia.

12 Likes

I think a bear fur outfit would be cooler (or, warmer actually…) :smirk:

4 Likes

I’m already happy with the bear themed Temper suit and the bear flash grenade but yeah. Can’t have enough bear themed stuff. :d

2 Likes

This model was a pain to put together; there’s so many parts to it!

30 Likes

That was worth it, hopefully also in your eyes bc it’s really awesome!!!

4 Likes

While I truly enjoy drawing my NPC Models, theres a still a lack of usability or rather was. I’m about finished with my first Winterbottom City Level, aswell as the intial entrance of the World. This are all the used Civillian Models and Characters that come with it, since everytime a Model appears and is interactable, it technically is a New Character. Some Models are used more then shown here of course in a non-interactable state.

Also, I think it’s not hard to guess what my favorite Models are :wink:

14 Likes

all this talk recently in the news of vaccines and boosters reminded me of this old Patient Zero sketch i found in my sketchbook lol idk

29 Likes

I love the posing in this one, excellent work

5 Likes

aw thanks khaki :blush:

2 Likes