I’m on a Hitman fanart high I guess. 
WIP: 47 getting ready for the day.
Idk if I want him holding the duck, you can see me being indecisive with me drawing a hand over it haha.Red letters are notes for me… IT SAYS DUCK BTW NOT SOMETHING ELSE
I’m on a Hitman fanart high I guess. 
WIP: 47 getting ready for the day.
Idk if I want him holding the duck, you can see me being indecisive with me drawing a hand over it haha.Red letters are notes for me… IT SAYS DUCK BTW NOT SOMETHING ELSE
WIP: 47 getting ready for the day.
Idk if I want him holding the duck, you can see me being indecisive with me drawing a hand over it haha.Red letters are notes for me… IT SAYS DUCK BTW NOT SOMETHING ELSE
Revised it
On Christmas Eve, I released this animatic explaining the basic plot of the Birth of the Hitman comic in the style of an Overly Sarcastic Productions Misc. Myths animatic. I have a folder that is just filled with exported images from the animatic, so I thought I’d share a few of them here, mostly out of context. So, in no particular order:
Also also, the watermarks may be annoying, but most of these are basically good-as-source uploads, so I need some way of protecting my work on the more complex drawings. Anyways, enjoy!
where’s that beautiful chin??!??!
i wanted to get some hitman posters to put up in my room, but i couldn’t find any good ones, so i made some of my own 
@hitman_guy Wait, what do you mean?
Agent 47’s chin in c47, its beautiful

Downloaded every single one 
Hitman Boxarts 2/8: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Not technically the box art, but an awesome render that sometimes gets used as the box art. This was a difficult one for me, i tried to play a lot with the shape of 47s body and i don’t think it worked out perfectly, but it worked out good enough, he’s got a distinctive shape and the pose is clear imo. I do really like how the shading worked out, next up my least favorite box art; Contracts and its awkward gun pose
The dark under the eyes was something heavily inspired by @H_I_T_M_A_N_Statue_F 's style, in earlier drafts I even had the tie turning into the blood like he did in a drawing of his, but i decided against it to remain more faithful
If you don’t like the close up crossed pistol one then why not use the one photo where 47 is peering out the window curtain with the walther sniper? Or just use the main menu screen where he is in the chair looking out the window? Those are both distinctly Contracts.
the sniper one i didn’t want to use as it was a remake of the codename 47 cover but i did not think of the main menu screen, that one is indeed very contracts, thanks for the suggestion, ill most likely use that!
You can find versions of it with the contrast turned way way up so you can see it better. There is actually a dead guy in the room with 47
oh you, i’m flattered 
head_caucasian_30s_01 (anna)
My first Head of 2022, atleast in a way. Technically I already did that Head in 2021, but the result was to uninteresting or tame, so I just wrote her off, until I decided to give it another shot today. (Left is the old one and right the new one.)
Well, here’s agent Montgomery. Let’s just pretend the rest of the team doesn’t exist because I’m not bored enough to draw all of them. 

This also means I’m done with the WoA targets, provided that the main story doesn’t continue in the upcoming content.
Next I’ll have to draw our main characters and maybe do something related to the classic Hitman games.
Understandable, so some of them share Faces like Chamberlin and Lowethal or Davenport and Rhodes, just a reminder ![]()
diana looking a bit like @cake941, great work though.