Hitman Fan Art Gallery

Magnificent!! You have great talent

3 Likes

A quick one

26 Likes

It’s been a while since i posted hitman fanart, so have this miami sketchpage

26 Likes

your take on the flamingo mascot is awesome :joy: but also, the caricatures of Robert and Sierra are quite recognizable so nice job

4 Likes

Thank you alot for the kind comments!

2 Likes

In reference to this image from the comic:
0159391ae0efe8bbfea1576555734b5b375eac24_2_490x500

(I’ve been meaning to recreate this image for quite some time after I ported 47 and Grey to SFM).

32 Likes

Scrap that. I decided to do go with “Crowd NPCs” here. Basically there the same, so they don’t have a name and there Color of Clothing is randomly generated out of three possible Models.

Some of them also resemble “real” NPC Models. The Crowd NPCs are on the right. (The Two Shirtless Models were also originally suppose to be Crowd NPCs, but I liked them too much and needed a few more Models anyway for reduced Clone Rate.)

6 Likes

Finished my first 3 Members of ‘The Undying’, a Group of Survivors entirely from Winterbottom. Currently there are Fred Lamar, a Member of the Criminal Street Gang known as ‘The Orcas’, Annegret Ross, a Engineer keeping the Streets clean and doing all other kinds of Street Work in Winterbottom, aswell as Melony Eberhardt III, a Raver visiting the Brightlight Club. Still missing are Karp Yu and Viktor Hofmann, two Members of Winterbottom’s Local Security, so that being said, I may add one or two more Characters to the Group.

Funfact: The Groups Name was actually not inspired by the ET, since I already thought and planned this Group for a very long time. It was even done before with a few different Members.

The Undying (Jill; Parguri; Prime)

5 Likes

“looks like a vacation.”
“you don’t know her.”

41 Likes

It’s obvious Diana is sending 47 a message about the increasing fastpass corruption within theme parks across the globes

10 Likes

and it all leads to 47 having to disguise as the six flags guy…

13 Likes

Clearly this wouldn’t be a problem for 47, given that he’d dress up as the park’s maintenance worker and go for a ride because “I need to see the ‘killer’ view”.

4 Likes

Work in progress of my first Hitman fanart.

27 Likes

Message that she is happy not to babysit you, 47, and enjoys her day off.

5 Likes

Wasn’t sure where to put this, but here we go:

Wimoweh Hitman Edition

5 Likes

Never saw this article in the New York Times before, and I really like the image:

19 Likes

Awimbaweh not wimoweh

1 Like

So this 26 million times viewed video has a typo?

5 Likes

I’m reporting that video.

5 Likes

Inking finished!! Now let’s see how hard I can fail at painting, gosh darn it!! (the bottom is the sketch run lol)

26 Likes