Hitman Fan Art Gallery

“Are you still here?”


Alternate version:

31 Likes

Excellent rendering!

3 Likes

thanks khaki! I was inspired by Arcane, really like how they shade in that show

2 Likes

These are so beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Hitman Boxarts 3/8: Hitman Contracts (The real Hitman 3)

I’m playing fast and loose with the word box-art now, as this is the main menu image. Besides that this was very fun to draw, I don’t think I’ve captured the grimy, dark tone of contracts and its fantastic main menu but it was fun trying. This may be because I’ve left quite a lot of bright white to make it fit with the other two classic games fan box-arts I made. I’m really quite happy with the pose on this one. nothing more to say really, I’m just contented with this piece. Now that I’ve finished the box-arts for the classic games, its time to move on to the intermediate era of Hitman (aka the divisive era aka blood money and absolution) . The box-arts of those two games I find quite nice so it will be fun redrawing them

31 Likes

This is awesome my friend, i love it

4 Likes

Thank you! (20millionhopesforacodename47consoleport)

5 Likes

i like how you kept his eyes hidden in the shadows here, its simple but nice

also looking forward to how you do Absolution :eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you, i wanted to keep his eyes hidden for the boxarts where the same effect is applied, but ive really grown to love how it looks.

same, absolution has a great pose on the cover that might turn out to be a challenge

also unrelated, i hate this box. just let me like every message hmf
image

5 Likes

Can’t stop thinking about 47 cooking in his new safehouse kitchen

23 Likes

The first “Weekly” Sheet of 2022 is done. While we technically already have the second Week of the Year, it’s about the work of one Week, since I did all Models up to the third Female Last Week and the rest today, not drawing everyday of course.

It also features the promised inspired NPCs, aswell as 4 other Models inspired by Hitman NPCs, so feel free to guess. (It’s not really hard lol).

My Top 3 are:

  1. Brusela Kochfuß (Female 8)
  2. Female 1
  3. Male 7

Breakdown:
Raghu ‘Storm’ Das (head_indian_50s_01)
Male 2 (head_asian_30s_01)
Amos Lefletcher (head_caucasian_60s_01)
Male 4 (head_caucasian_20s_03)
Male 5 (head_easteuropian_40s_03)
Male 6 (head_hispanic_20s_01)
Male 7 (head_asian_30s_03)
Male 8 (head_caucasian_50s_05) NEW
Hauke Schnauze (head_easteuropian_60s_01)
Jeremy ‘Red Bunny’ Darwin (head_african_20s_02)

Female 1 (head_asian_20s_05)
Female 2 (head_caucasian_20s_02)
Female 3 (head_caucasian_30s_01) NEW
Female 4 (head_african_20s_01)
Jerico (head_caucasian_20s_01)
Female 6 (head_indian_20s_03)
Female 7 (head_myrilmadsen)
Brusela Kochfuß (head_arabic_40s_01)
Female 9 (head_asian_20s_05)
Female 10 (head_caucasian_20s_04)

7 Likes

I drew some more patch notes to celebrate the anniversary of H3. It may be early here, but it’s already the 20th in Denmark. :pencil2: :gun: :man_bald: Cheers to a great game filled with funny fixes.



43 Likes

Did a quick doodle before I went to bed, if your wondering what its about, its the muffin+briefcase+breaching charge glitch.
Photo on 1-19-22 at 9.14 PM
Also the black thing at the top is the shadow of my fingers, the only light source was a book light

14 Likes

happy january 20th i drew lucas (again) with lyrics from the other side of paradise by glass animals

27 Likes

fucking amazing work DAIGUREN

6 Likes

YOOOOOOOOO thats awesome

6 Likes

Fantastic as always!

5 Likes

our brilliant resident lucas grey artist returns!! the lyrics from that song suit him well

4 Likes

Oh wow, I love it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes


Unfortunatly I was kinda knocked out ill the Week, so atleast I finally did the Pirate Models for a Project that for once is not Winterbottom related, but for SMBXDMtlL3, which is a Collection of overworked and edited Levels from cancelled Projects and Levels that were removed from Projects due to Quality Issuses. It mostly serves as a way to not waste the Levels, play around with a few different Villians and try myself on NPC Coding for mostly Bosses.

Anyway, due to the circumstances, my “weekly” Sheet is themed this Week and technically a daily Sheet, but what gives.

Head List:
Male Pirate 1 - head_caucasian_20s_02 (Ewan)
Male Pirate 2 - head_hispanic_20s_01 (Titus)
Male Pirate 3 - head_asian_20s_01 (Basil)
Pirate Swordsman 1 - head_easteuropian_40s_03 (Kai)
Pirate Swordsman 2 - head_caucasian_50s_02 (Henry)

Female Pirate 1 - head_base (Aarav)
Female Pirate 2 - head_caucasian_20s_01 (Lynwood)
Female Pirate 3 - head_caucasian_20s_04 (Lulu)
Female Pirate 4 - head_indian_20s_01 (Avani)
Female Pirate 5 - head_african_30s_01 (Reyes)
Female Pirate 6 - head_caucasian_40s_01 (Sanya)
Captain Paige Pyke - head_captainpyke

8 Likes