Hitman Fan Art Gallery

@v1deost

27 Likes

yooo sniff this is so cool!! thank you for the art! your art style is always so fun to see

is it ok to use it as a profile pic? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

why of course, definitely.

7 Likes

It’s been a while, but I finally got another weekly or in this case two-weekly for y’all. Due to the special circumstances, I decided to ignore the Rule I usually had for this Sheets where all Faces would only be used once. (Not sure if I even bring it back to be honest or set a limit of uses.)

As I spontanously did it for Halloween, this Sheet also features Holiday themed Chars in the Spots of the last two Male and Female Models. Enough said though, onto my personal favorites and breakdown, which will now include the Heads, since it’s better to read.

1. Holiday Themed Female 2
  2. Dr. Hana Gim (Female 2)
  3. Holiday Themed Male 1

Breakdown:
Male 1 (head_indian_50s_01)
Male 2 (head_asian_50s_01)
Fletcher Kayode (head_african_20s_02)
Hank White (head_indian_50s_01)
Ratnam ‘Rester’ Rao (head_indian_50s_01)
Male 6 (head_easteuropian_30s_01)
Gunther Okeke - “Experienced Survivor” (head_gutherokeke)
Male 8 (head_hispanic_40s_01)
Tai ‘Spikey Tai’ Cheung (head_asian_50s_02)
Male 10 (head_caucasian_20s_08)
Kevin ‘Speedy’ Kidd (head_caucasian_30s_05)
Henry Sauers (head_caucasian_50s_04)
William Wade (head_southeuropian_40s_01)
Rab Southers (head_indian_60s_02)
Male 15 (head_interogator)
Jud Elfman (head_caucasian_50s_01)
Holiday Themed Male 1 (head_caucasian_30s_05)
Holiday Themed Male 2 (head_easterneuropian_40s_01)

Female 1 (head_asian_20s_01)
Dr. Hana Gim (head_caucasian_20s_06)
Female 3 (head_asian_20s_08)
Female 4 (head_asian_20s_06)
Ms. Chess (head_storeowner)
Divya Kumar (head_indian_30s_02)
Sarita Indu Vemulakonda (head_indian_20s_02)
Mickey (head_asian_30s_01)
Female 9 (head_african_30s_01)
Holiday Themed Female 1 (head_african_20s_01)
Holiday Themed Female 2 (head_andreapenca)

8 Likes

Breakdown’s here. Got quite a few named Characters in there this time around.

2 Likes

I screwed up Diana a bit but it’s okay. :joy:

28 Likes

Hitman Box-arts 1/8: Codename 47

Probably my favorite of the hitman boxarts, fairly simple white guy with gun but done in a unique manner. the white bars are very cool as well, though they leave a fair bit of blank space here as i didn’t want to add in the title.

Sketch and lineart

28 Likes

There isn’t enough C47 Fanart out there, great job :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you :), its a shame more c47 fanart doesn’t exist.

8 Likes

I’m on a Hitman fanart high I guess. :woman_shrugging:

WIP: 47 getting ready for the day.

Idk if I want him holding the duck, you can see me being indecisive with me drawing a hand over it haha.Red letters are notes for me… IT SAYS DUCK BTW NOT SOMETHING ELSE

21 Likes

Remember I drew typed this once?

Well I did some enhancements.

19 Likes

WIP: 47 getting ready for the day.

Idk if I want him holding the duck, you can see me being indecisive with me drawing a hand over it haha.Red letters are notes for me… IT SAYS DUCK BTW NOT SOMETHING ELSE

Revised it

16 Likes

On Christmas Eve, I released this animatic explaining the basic plot of the Birth of the Hitman comic in the style of an Overly Sarcastic Productions Misc. Myths animatic. I have a folder that is just filled with exported images from the animatic, so I thought I’d share a few of them here, mostly out of context. So, in no particular order:

Also also, the watermarks may be annoying, but most of these are basically good-as-source uploads, so I need some way of protecting my work on the more complex drawings. Anyways, enjoy!

12 Likes

where’s that beautiful chin??!??!

1 Like

i wanted to get some hitman posters to put up in my room, but i couldn’t find any good ones, so i made some of my own :smiley:

40 Likes

@hitman_guy Wait, what do you mean?

5 Likes

Agent 47’s chin in c47, its beautiful

9 Likes

Downloaded every single one :smirk:

2 Likes

Hitman Boxarts 2/8: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Not technically the box art, but an awesome render that sometimes gets used as the box art. This was a difficult one for me, i tried to play a lot with the shape of 47s body and i don’t think it worked out perfectly, but it worked out good enough, he’s got a distinctive shape and the pose is clear imo. I do really like how the shading worked out, next up my least favorite box art; Contracts and its awkward gun pose

The dark under the eyes was something heavily inspired by @H_I_T_M_A_N_Statue_F 's style, in earlier drafts I even had the tie turning into the blood like he did in a drawing of his, but i decided against it to remain more faithful

27 Likes

If you don’t like the close up crossed pistol one then why not use the one photo where 47 is peering out the window curtain with the walther sniper? Or just use the main menu screen where he is in the chair looking out the window? Those are both distinctly Contracts.

3 Likes