Hitman Fan Art Gallery

the sniper one i didn’t want to use as it was a remake of the codename 47 cover but i did not think of the main menu screen, that one is indeed very contracts, thanks for the suggestion, ill most likely use that!

4 Likes

You can find versions of it with the contrast turned way way up so you can see it better. There is actually a dead guy in the room with 47

3 Likes

oh you, i’m flattered :wink:

1 Like

head_caucasian_30s_01 (anna)

My first Head of 2022, atleast in a way. Technically I already did that Head in 2021, but the result was to uninteresting or tame, so I just wrote her off, until I decided to give it another shot today. (Left is the old one and right the new one.)

6 Likes

Well, here’s agent Montgomery. Let’s just pretend the rest of the team doesn’t exist because I’m not bored enough to draw all of them. :stuck_out_tongue:
monty
This also means I’m done with the WoA targets, provided that the main story doesn’t continue in the upcoming content. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Next I’ll have to draw our main characters and maybe do something related to the classic Hitman games.

26 Likes

Understandable, so some of them share Faces like Chamberlin and Lowethal or Davenport and Rhodes, just a reminder :wink:

2 Likes

And following the Anna Edit, here’s the first proper NPC Head of 2022, Sawyer or head_caucasian_50s_05.

11 Likes

An old picture that I don’t think I ever posted here

25 Likes

diana looking a bit like @cake941, great work though.

9 Likes

“Are you still here?”

Alternate version:

32 Likes

Excellent rendering!

3 Likes

thanks khaki! I was inspired by Arcane, really like how they shade in that show

2 Likes

These are so beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Hitman Boxarts 3/8: Hitman Contracts (The real Hitman 3)

I’m playing fast and loose with the word box-art now, as this is the main menu image. Besides that this was very fun to draw, I don’t think I’ve captured the grimy, dark tone of contracts and its fantastic main menu but it was fun trying. This may be because I’ve left quite a lot of bright white to make it fit with the other two classic games fan box-arts I made. I’m really quite happy with the pose on this one. nothing more to say really, I’m just contented with this piece. Now that I’ve finished the box-arts for the classic games, its time to move on to the intermediate era of Hitman (aka the divisive era aka blood money and absolution) . The box-arts of those two games I find quite nice so it will be fun redrawing them

31 Likes

This is awesome my friend, i love it

4 Likes

Thank you! (20millionhopesforacodename47consoleport)

5 Likes

i like how you kept his eyes hidden in the shadows here, its simple but nice

also looking forward to how you do Absolution :eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you, i wanted to keep his eyes hidden for the boxarts where the same effect is applied, but ive really grown to love how it looks.

same, absolution has a great pose on the cover that might turn out to be a challenge

also unrelated, i hate this box. just let me like every message hmf

5 Likes

Can’t stop thinking about 47 cooking in his new safehouse kitchen

23 Likes

The first “Weekly” Sheet of 2022 is done. While we technically already have the second Week of the Year, it’s about the work of one Week, since I did all Models up to the third Female Last Week and the rest today, not drawing everyday of course.

It also features the promised inspired NPCs, aswell as 4 other Models inspired by Hitman NPCs, so feel free to guess. (It’s not really hard lol).

My Top 3 are:

1. Brusela Kochfuß (Female 8)
  2. Female 1
  3. Male 7

Breakdown:
Raghu ‘Storm’ Das (head_indian_50s_01)
Male 2 (head_asian_30s_01)
Amos Lefletcher (head_caucasian_60s_01)
Male 4 (head_caucasian_20s_03)
Male 5 (head_easteuropian_40s_03)
Male 6 (head_hispanic_20s_01)
Male 7 (head_asian_30s_03)
Male 8 (head_caucasian_50s_05) NEW
Hauke Schnauze (head_easteuropian_60s_01)
Jeremy ‘Red Bunny’ Darwin (head_african_20s_02)

Female 1 (head_asian_20s_05)
Female 2 (head_caucasian_20s_02)
Female 3 (head_caucasian_30s_01) NEW
Female 4 (head_african_20s_01)
Jerico (head_caucasian_20s_01)
Female 6 (head_indian_20s_03)
Female 7 (head_myrilmadsen)
Brusela Kochfuß (head_arabic_40s_01)
Female 9 (head_asian_20s_05)
Female 10 (head_caucasian_20s_04)

7 Likes