Hitman Fan Art Gallery

I drew some more patch notes to celebrate the anniversary of H3. It may be early here, but it’s already the 20th in Denmark. :pencil2: :gun: :man_bald: Cheers to a great game filled with funny fixes.

44 Likes

Did a quick doodle before I went to bed, if your wondering what its about, its the muffin+briefcase+breaching charge glitch.
Photo on 1-19-22 at 9.14 PM
Also the black thing at the top is the shadow of my fingers, the only light source was a book light

14 Likes

happy january 20th i drew lucas (again) with lyrics from the other side of paradise by glass animals

27 Likes

fucking amazing work DAIGUREN

6 Likes

YOOOOOOOOO thats awesome

6 Likes

Fantastic as always!

5 Likes

our brilliant resident lucas grey artist returns!! the lyrics from that song suit him well

4 Likes

Oh wow, I love it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Unfortunatly I was kinda knocked out ill the Week, so atleast I finally did the Pirate Models for a Project that for once is not Winterbottom related, but for SMBXDMtlL3, which is a Collection of overworked and edited Levels from cancelled Projects and Levels that were removed from Projects due to Quality Issuses. It mostly serves as a way to not waste the Levels, play around with a few different Villians and try myself on NPC Coding for mostly Bosses.

Anyway, due to the circumstances, my “weekly” Sheet is themed this Week and technically a daily Sheet, but what gives.

Head List:
Male Pirate 1 - head_caucasian_20s_02 (Ewan)
Male Pirate 2 - head_hispanic_20s_01 (Titus)
Male Pirate 3 - head_asian_20s_01 (Basil)
Pirate Swordsman 1 - head_easteuropian_40s_03 (Kai)
Pirate Swordsman 2 - head_caucasian_50s_02 (Henry)

Female Pirate 1 - head_base (Aarav)
Female Pirate 2 - head_caucasian_20s_01 (Lynwood)
Female Pirate 3 - head_caucasian_20s_04 (Lulu)
Female Pirate 4 - head_indian_20s_01 (Avani)
Female Pirate 5 - head_african_30s_01 (Reyes)
Female Pirate 6 - head_caucasian_40s_01 (Sanya)
Captain Paige Pyke - head_captainpyke

8 Likes

Any idea or target date for some finished product? You have tons and tons of pixel people!!!

3 Likes

I’m afraid not. I mean I do plan to release SMBXDMtlL2 soon, so nothing for this project yet of course. I figure it’s better not to give out any dates, because all it really does is building up constraint for me.

4 Likes

Well good luck with it all. I was just curious.

6 Likes

Hitman Boxarts 4/8: Hitman Blood Money

“WHOAHHHHH I’m halfway there!” Hitman Blood Money, excellent iconic box-art for a weirdly divisive game among the hitman community. This was another challenging box-art to recreate, especially because I’ve decided that the background color for the intermediate era should be red-pinkish ala hitman 2 promotional material. made the lighting a bit fucky. In the end I’m quite pleased with the end result and with the shading especially. Next up, the funniest game in the franchise, Hitman Absolution.

33 Likes

already shared my praise over instagram, but this is my fave box-art from you so far. the background color change very much suits it and i like how you have the ability to adapt 47’s face from every era into your unique art style!

3 Likes

as i said on there, many thanks. Compliments as well written and beautiful like this from an artist I myself really admire for their style and artworks, means a lot, truly!

4 Likes

(I wanted to draw his entire right hand foreshortened on the blanket, but I got lazy to look up a reference and made only his two wittle fingers be in front and now I’m full of regret looool)

Made some half-assed c-c-changes.

23 Likes

William, nooooooooooo! :joy::joy::joy:

You did NOT just to this to me!

7 Likes

39 Likes

thicc thighs save end lives

9 Likes

I want a thigh kill animation when April Fools comes around.

8 Likes