Hitman Forum Awards 2021

I still miss TheContractor, hope he’s alright :confused: :green_heart:

21 Likes

break a leg, everybody :stuck_out_tongue: :blue_heart:
it’s an honor to be nominated in 4 categories…everyone is so nice here. also i wasn’t expecting people to even consider the May patch notes for this, so that was surprising.

20 Likes

I’m happy to get nominated, I think it’s my first time.

This is the only gaming community I’m active in because most others are a lot less welcoming and wholesome. There are too many great people here who deserve recognition because they all make this place what it is.

18 Likes

I don’t even get an honourable mention for my elusive contracts?!?!?!
can’t believe I’ve temporarily left f7sc and not this forum :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

@Screaming_Meat

5c758c49b2b5ea79d0f339f5897be37e

16 Likes

The votes have been cast.

9 Likes

Thank you everyone who nominated and voted for me. Still feels bizarre to be in the top three of coolest profile pictures out of this entire forum. No matter the outcome, I will always appreciate that. Good look to everyone else in the race, and break a leg! :heart: :four_leaf_clover:

14 Likes

Such a great list of lovely people! Congrats to everyone on this forum. And I’m honoured to be nominated, thanks!

14 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, because yes, you all are! (Being on the loser’s side, I can tell the difference :innocent:)

Obviously those accompanying MrOchoa in a category don’t stand the slightest chance of winning in the end, but it is a great honor and victory in itself to be even considered in his league so hold up your head high!

13 Likes

Oh you, staaawp :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

that’s the fantasy. here’s the reality:

14 Likes

So many wonderful community members and friends being nominated! Congrats in advance to everyone who has been nominated or considered. :tada:

15 Likes

congrats to everyone who made it. so many amazing people to choose from, congrats to the winners in advance. im also very happy to be an honourable mention!

13 Likes

I think the coolest project should have gotten a mod for different faces for NPCs.

4 Likes

making me choose between v1deost and plover is probably the most horrible and cruel thing someone’s ever done to me. good luck to everyone!!

16 Likes

that’s how I feel choosing between plover and khaki! sometimes I wish it could be so that you could vote for everyone but I know that defeats the purpose of awards…

15 Likes

Aww, thank you so much everyone for nominating me (and twice at that!) I know I haven’t been on much due to my job, but it really means a lot to me.

I love seeing so many amazing people also nominated in multiple categories! It’s going to be so hard to pick… good luck everyone and congrats! :tada:

-edit- Also having to chose between these three incredible artists is unfair like… can I vote all three!?:weary:

18 Likes

So true! Choosing between the incredible plover and v1deost was extremely hard and i wish i couldve chosen them both

13 Likes

Best of luck to everyone who was nominated!

12 Likes

i wish i could have chosen you all!!! i wish i could choose everyone i know, have ever interacted with or made me cry/laugh. so many nice people on here man!! hard choices!! :((

11 Likes