Hitman Forum Awards 2021

What was @TheChicken’s last mistake? You shouldn’t have done it buddy :)))) Kidding of course. Maybe not :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Sees thumbnail: #WorthIt

Watches Video: AAAAHHHH :skull:
Ochoa do you know this makes you guiltyyy :scream: :scream: :scream:

ochoa is guilty

careful who you make your enemy, Hichkas...

Do you realize i can make the win card WHATEVER I WANT??!
MWAHAHAHAHA
The poll says one thing but the image is different!!

nothin but love, nothin but love :heartpulse:
I was wondering when someone would point that out.
There’s actually another hidden message somewhere in the cards… :wink:

11 Likes

Tasty

tumblr_a51533b94dbeb5d2766d1cfb843aa056_833aaca4_1280

5 Likes

Oh, I’ve definately seen those messages. And I love all of them. Especially the “Jam”!

6 Likes

Oh it’s not that! It’s hidden, hidden!

…but actually, the image quality of it on the forums makes it impossible to read, even if ya download it. :sweat_smile:

edit: Here it is, from the source

11 Likes

Can you vote for yourself?

I keed I keed.

Best of luck everyone!

6 Likes

I did tbh. No shame either

9 Likes

I want to thank everyone who decided to nominate me for 4 different categories. I really appreciate it even if I wasn’t able to be a proper nominee in any of them. I want to say thanks for all the work SilentWrath and TheChicken have put into this, as well as the other art Hichkas made up too. These awards are shaping up to be super special.

14 Likes

Well, technically you voted for @Screaming_Meat + yourself as a pair.

:wink:

6 Likes

I was nominated as well ?? I couldn’t believe this haha , I feel so flattered :rofl::pleading_face:

9 Likes

oh shit. can i change my vote then?

5 Likes

You can always change your vote in the polls if they’re still open.

3 Likes

i’m just kidding. i haven’t got the balls to vote for myself :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Well while we’re on confession line, I chose other people for best new user and best meme maker, but couldn’t resist voting for myself in best topic creator.

5 Likes

While we’re «confessing» (not really a confession), here are my nominations – they are now shoutouts! And there were some categories I just couldn’t decide a winner. So many great people on this forum, you are all winners in my book!

Best User
wincenworks
Pretty obvious choice. Without him there wouldn’t be this forum. I admire his patience and how he always keeps the forum and every thread in it civilized.

Best Role Model
TheChicken
It’s just amazing how they care about anybody and everything. Every post they make contributes to a better thread.

Funniest Member
MrOchoa
I know he’s very serious about C47. But how he defends his love-child and makes his arguments always cracks me up.

Nicest Member
Count.Rushmore
Don’t know how he does it: But every time someone (usually a new member) asks any question, he’s always the first one to try to help.

Best Topic Creator
Hichkas
He might not be the «best» topic creator but he’s definitely the most active and fastest topic creator. Is there even a topic he didn’t create?

Most Iconic Duo
Diana and 47
Sorry, it’s the only duo that counts.

Most Active Member
MrOchoa
Whenever I scroll through a thread there’s always a post by Ochoa. He probably has no other hobbies.

Best New Member
shavichm
Great artist and so dedicated to Hitman Fan Art. Would love to see more of this!

Most Missed Member
TheContractor
Lovely person, great member of this forum. I just hope they’re ok and return soon.

Best Artist
v1deost
We have so many talented people on this forum. But their art for the official patch notes are too memorable.

Best Cook
Chef-assassin
Could there be anyone else? Of course I would have to taste the meals first to make a fully educated decision.

Best Contract Creator
linux_penguin
I’m always amazed at those contracts. So creative and just the right amount of challenging.

Best Community Contributor
SilentWraith
Just for hosting this Awards and all the other things: You deserve this!

Best Speedrunner
adoriaclub47
There are so many great speedrunners. But I saw this one match on RR where @adoriaclub47 stood out for me.

Best Screenshot Taker
Gromova
Don’t know how they do that, but those screenshots are amazing!

Best Meme Maker
Ingvar
I enjoy those memes. They don’t make the most, but the quality is always great.

Best Modder
Kevin_Rudd
They’re one of the only modders I know. Mostly because of those crazy contracts. And I love it, the creativity is astonishing!

Best Profile Picture
Danger_dog_guy_7
This picture always cracks me up. Just love to see it.

Coolest Member
ColdDayInHell
I mean: With a picture like that, you’ll have to be cool. Never cease to amaze me with his runs.

Coolest Project
DrMerkar
… and their incredible Pixel-Project. It’s amazing.

Best Player Made Elusive Contract Creator
Crewdy
He’s not just a great player with a lot of skill, he also knows how to make great contracts with interesting stories.

21 Likes

:heart:

To return the kindess, I gladly voted for the google doc for best project. There’s something about helping to maintain it that I find really cool.

13 Likes

Giving this thread a quick bump since voting closes tomorrow.

12 Likes

@SilentWraith there will be a gap between the time you close the polls and the time thechicken makes the cards/you create the winners thread. I mean the results will we visible.
Is it going to be like that or, you have plans to avoid it?

6 Likes

We’ll find a way :wink:

4 Likes