Hitman Forum Awards 2022 Results Thread

Congratulations to the winners.

7 Likes

My reaction to winning in 3 categories could best be summed up by the first fan art I ever posted to HMF, 3 years ago:

This was a total surprise, and completely unexpected…thank you all so much :slight_smile: :blue_heart:

This entire community is so dang special, kind, and it’s always a thrill to be a part of it (well, maybe not when people are complaining about Epic, or talking about how easy they found the Wrath Termination LOL).

Kudos to @Hichkas and @bgyorok on putting this thing together, and congrats to the fellow nominees and winners, well done all around

19 Likes

Thanks everyone who voted for me and to all the winners and nominees.

14 Likes

Thanks to everyone who supports modding endeavours (Particularly mine lel) with their downloading and playing, sharing or just interest

Grateful to have been voted #1, makes me feel slightly less bad about wasting my life making them the past year and a bit instead of building a career or getting a social life :smiling_face_with_tear:

And of course Chongqing Noodle Massacre was made in conjunction with PiePieOnline and some contributions from others, so they share in that win

Congrats to all the rest as well

19 Likes

Winner winner, chicken dinner! (Or hopefully not!) Hooray!

Congrats to all the winners and runners-up, and overall thank you to everyone for making this such an engaging and welcoming website… all about virtual murder! :grin: You all make it a great environment to be!

Half the fun of coming here all the time doesn’t even have to do with Hitman, either! Just discussing other media, or news, or sharing art and other creative pursuits. It’s really impressive.

Super-duper honored to get Best User for this year. That’s amazing! Thank you!

19 Likes

I’m calm and happy for everyone who won.

18 Likes

Hey man, as i stated at the gold bar yesterday: i didn’t matter i didn’t win, i had fun, i got made regular, i fpund nee friends amd a good well built and positive community AND to top it all off i got 2 contracts featured, with maybe some more to come.

5 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and nominees! This is one of the best communities on the internet and these award “shows” are a nice celebration of that; here’s to next year!

Thanks to @Hichkas and @bgyorok for taking the time and effort to throw this year’s.

Once again, I’m pleasantly surprised to have received a nomination (even if I don’t always believe in my contract making ability, and that thread is struggling a little bit atm, AND a few voters haven’t participated in it :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:). Anyway, it’s all in good fun anyway and I’m looking forward to another great year!

9 Likes

I swear this topic never appeared under “New” for me. Awesome to see all the results, congrats folks. Lovely visuals too, great job bgyorok

7 Likes

There’s a set period for topics to be shown as new in https://www.hitmanforum.com/u/[username]/preferences/notifications

:point_down:

4 Likes

Just saying, after seeing the best speedrunner category this year, imo, we should drop it next year, I know it’s in a long time but I’m just saying…

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!
I voted for most of you, so I feel like a winner too.

7 Likes