Hitman Forum Awards 2022

Welcome to the Hitman Forum Awards for 2022!

This has become an annual tradition of the forum, and has run for the last 6 years to celebrate the most prominent and talented members in our community!

The regulars have nominated individuals for each category, and been working behind the scenes for the last few weeks to prepare for the voting stage (@bgyorok made the awesome posters) a process in which the entire forum can participate, and vote in each category.

Voting begins right now, and shall conclude on 5th October 2022. A few days after, a new thread will be created to announce the winners!

Just to make things clear:

• You can vote for yourself.
  • For the sake of keeping things fair, do not vote for categories like “Best Sonko Contracts Creator” if you were not participating in them. I will not check or anything, just a humble request.

Good luck to all who were nominated!

Best User

The top award for the user who represents the best of the Hitman Forum, which could be in terms of being extremely friendly and a great person to have a conversation with, or perhaps brings much valuable discourse to the many threads on here, or perhaps is a great Hitman player who provides fantastic knowledge and know-how of the franchise to our pages. Or perhaps they represent all of these things. For a user who is utterly invaluable to this forum.

• Khakiasp
  • Urben
  • TheChicken
0 voters

Best Role Model

A user who is always on their best behavior, who always acts with the forum guidelines, someone who shows the value of civil discourse and the weight of honesty and integrity.

• Urben
  • Silvereyes
  • Norseman
0 voters

Funniest Member

To someone who always provide joy and laughter to our pages, even in the worst of times.

• MrOchoa
  • Screaming_Meat
  • 47agent
0 voters

Nicest Member

For a user who is always civil and polite, even in the fact of heated argument, and makes the forum much more welcoming.

• TheChicken
  • YellowZR1
  • Mini
0 voters

Most Popular Member

For the user who is always held in such high acclaim by everyone around them. A real noticeable character

• TheChicken
  • Hichkas
  • MrOchoa
0 voters

Best Topic Creator

A fantastic content creator who always makes you intrigued and manages to bring out the opinions of people.

• Kent
  • Clemens_IOI
  • Hichkas
0 voters

Most Iconic Duo

To a pair of user/entity/fictional character/behavior, that were prominently seen together.

• Heisenberg X Accidental_Kills98
  • Heisenberg X Being Difficult
  • Mini X Grey
0 voters

Fun fact that Heisenberg had votes for a few more duos as well.

Most Active Member

Someone who seems to never rest to always share their insight into every conversation, where threads they don’t appear in seem empty.

• MrOchoa
  • TheChicken
  • Accidental_Kills98
0 voters

Best New Member

To a user who has been on this forum for less than a year, but has already made great waves with their contributions to the forum, and has began to already fit right in with the old guard.

• 47agent
  • LandirtHome
  • Charlie_Farmer
0 voters

Best Username

To a user whom when you say their name, You’re god damn right…

• SilentWraith
  • Screaming_Meat
  • Swangtheugly
0 voters

Coolest Member

A member who you would see their actions in or outside of real life and say “dude that’s so cool”.

• Norseman
  • Screaming_Meat
  • Yacob
  • Urben
0 voters

Best Profile Picture

A member with an extraordinary profile picture, which is iconic by being a work of art or being funny/symbolic.

• Khakiasp
  • cake941
  • TheChicken
0 voters

Best Community Contributor

To a member who had great contributions, in form of being productive, nice, funny, or whatever else.

• TheChicken
  • Khakiasp
  • V1deost
  • Urben
0 voters

Most Creative Member

A member whose creativity was expressed in their art and speech. In their creations, generally.

• V1deost
  • Khakiasp
  • 47Agent
0 voters

Most Missed Member

To a user who perhaps has been sadly absent for some time now, and we all miss their contribution to this forum.

• Gromova
  • Ingvar
  • TheContractor
0 voters

Best Player

Not necessarily a speedrunner, a player who was genuinely creative and knowledgeable with the game.

• Force_Obscure
  • Frote7
  • Urben
0 voters

Best Lore Expert

The lore surrounding the franchise is difficult to understand for most; who was the one who knew it best though?

• wincenworks
  • Rimland
  • MrOchoa
0 voters

Best Screenshot Taker

The one with genius knowledge of light who could decide the best moment and angle for a picture.

• Mini
  • Khakiasp
  • scat1620
0 voters

Best Meme Maker

The one who made us laugh with their bright and innovative memes.

• V1deost
  • MrOchoa
  • 47Agent
0 voters

Best Artist

Someone with a creative streak, who provides the forum with handmade content, such as art, fan fiction, or videos, who always expresses themselves.

• V1deost
  • Khakiasp
  • TheChicken
0 voters

Best Cook

The one with the most delicious images of their art of cooking.

• Yacob - Yacob’s Wife
  • Chef_assassin
  • Norseman
0 voters

Best Speedrunner

For a speedrunner across the current platforms that provides stunningly fast, curiously insightful, or mind-bendingly difficult runs of your favorite Hitman levels.

• schatenjager
  • Yannini
  • 47saso47
  • Frote7
0 voters

You might be thinking “what the heck is schatenjager doing here”, the answer would be “a joke went far”.

Best Modder

For a person who made the game a better experience by devoting their time into modifying it.

• musicalmushr00m
  • 2kpr
  • Kevin_Rudd
0 voters

Best Dataminer

The one who mined [Redacted] information from the game or the servers and leaked them semi-publicly before the set time by IOI. Special shoutout to PlayStation.

• LuiLuix
  • Kevin_Rudd
  • AnothonyFuller
0 voters

Coolest Project

To the one who spent a part of their life developing a project related to their beloved game.

• Silver Baller Replica - badeaguard
  • Chongqing Noodle Massacre - Kevin_Rudd
  • Lighting Ultimate - musicalmushr00m
0 voters

Best Contract Creator

A user who provides such inventive and creative Contracts within the recent Hitman games, who can provide an interesting experience, being almost IOl with their quality.

• Urben
  • Crewdy
  • Switcher
0 voters

Best Player Made Elusive Contract Creator

A user who provides such inventive and creative (Elusive) Contracts within the recent Hitman games, who can provide an interesting experience, being almost IOl with their quality.

• bgyorok
  • Krikkit2021
  • Crewdy
0 voters

Best SONKO Contracts Creator

A user who provides such inventive and creative (Sonko) Contracts within the recent Hitman games, who can provide an interesting experience, being almost IOl with their quality.

• Switcher
  • HITMANIST
  • Euler13
0 voters

Special shoutout to bgyorok for creating posters of this year! Also to all the regulars who helped with many decisions for this year’s awards.

Good luck!

24 Likes

Seriously all, if you vote for me for “Best Speedrunner” you need your head examined…

12 Likes

Aw thank you for the nomination but it has been the same project from me every year since forever.
I really don’t deserve to be nominated this year. Like always… I hope next year will be special.
Thank you all

12 Likes

Official apology to AnthonyFuller :DDD

14 Likes

Thank you Hitchcass for apologising.

15 Likes

oh shit Charlie AnthonyFuller Urben 47Agent Mini The chicken Hichkas Euler13 good job lads

5 Likes

I guess I joined at a poor time; too late to be nominated for new member last year, but now been here a year as of today, so don’t count anymore. Damn.

I think it’s hilarious that I’ve got two nominations in the same category, and rather indignant that I’m not with the lore experts, but whatevs! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

oh yeah i been a year too i start joining the hitman forum september 2021 which was the 27th man what a year

1 Like

Most Missed Member

All of 'em :cry:

14 Likes

unlucky man next time

1 Like

your not the only one i joined too late last year but overall im enjoy this forum and people here

1 Like

Thanks so much for the nomination. I haven’t been very active this last year. Lost my Regular status, haven’t played much Hitman. Work and life has been very hectic.

I still check the forum almost every day. Thanks again for the recognition!

10 Likes

Thankyou for the nominations, and recognition in the field of modding :pray:

But I’m afraid I cannot accept any votes in the Dataminer category, as there’s very little I’ve discovered that wasn’t already found by someone else. Maybe just a few pictures, couple outfits, an audio thing, maybe that incomplete Chongqing EE exit but even then… that’s about all I can recall. All the interesting stuff comes from An(o)thonyFuller and others, and my nomination spot should probably go to Notex or someone

16 Likes

Appreciate the nomination for Player Made Elusive Contract. I think I can count on one hand the number of contracts (in general) I’ve made that I actually, genuinely, really like. One of mine for that thread specifically (btw, shameless plug, join our game) randomly hit the Trending page on Xbox for about a week a few months back and has about as many players on the leaderboard as most of my other contracts combined. Maybe that counts for something?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know who I’m voting for and it’s not me! It’s an honor to be nominated (for anything) and good luck to my fellow nominees in every category!

8 Likes

Some of the categories I can’t give a reliable vote on (an uninformed vote is kinda useless -imo) so I’ll not vote. :confused:

And some were hard to decide.

Now… If you had a category for fastest to reach Regular status - I’m certain there’d be only 1 choice. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Nah I haven’t really done much recently lmao.

2 Likes

I’m so grateful to have been officially nominated for so many categories this year, including the crème de la crème Best User!!?
That, Profile Picture, Most Active (I can’t deny that lmao), even in the running for Best Artist?! :pleading_face: awwww I’m so glad you guys (at least the regulars who voted me up there) think I’m worthy of all those titles!
Much love :heart: I’ll do my best to keep being my best self, even if I’ve been making myself feel down lately.

Also @Hichkas could we maybe get a list of some Honorable mentions who were close to making the cut? It’s always nice to see what other people could have made it in, given there’s usually so many people here.
Or at least share the ones in the Regular Lounge votes that we had to whittle down earlier

14 Likes

thanks for the nominations, everyone. not sure i deserve any, but i’ll take a confidence boost wherever i can get it.

also: thanks for sorting this @Hichkas and @bgyorok - looks well smart!

12 Likes

Thank you all for your nominations, i feel very appreciated! I wish all the other Nominees the best luck :tada:

17 Likes