Hitman Forum Awards 2022

Uhh… More astolfo fans than I imagined I suppose.

2 Likes

thats probably because most regulars didnt even know it was a thing, as from what i can see from the thread, only one regular replied to it

2 Likes

And I took a part in it, made a contract for it named Beautiful Water

So thats 2

Edit: and 8 more regulars (not including myself), voted in this pole, so it’s 10! Hitman Community Roadmap Season 1 - #3 by Crewdy

Edit 2: multiple regulars replied to the thread, so yea, around 15 regulars overall knew about the project, and 1 took a part in it.

Edit 3: 2 took a part in it, djsojus + me.

4 Likes

thanks for clearing that up, welp guess none of them deemed it interesting enough to be nominated

4 Likes

Good to hear :+1:  

1 Like

I’ll presume I was the 4th most missed member then.

Anyway time to vote for the Codename 47 defender in every field even the ones he’s not included in.

12 Likes

5th behind me clearly although I’m back for the heisenberg slander

4 Likes

Sorry, the what?

5 Likes

Yall are wrong, MulletPride is 4th place, he quit Hitman as a whole and left every hitman community

3 Likes

Most missed? Soupienza.

5 Likes

Why is this thread not stickied!?

1 Like

It still is… Or is it? I’m not sure if there’s a difference between kind of ‘sticky’ in my screenshot, or one that has a :pushpin: . :thinking:

4 Likes

I meant stickied in the actual forum, so it"s the first thread you see, not the header announcement (that disappears when you click the x) which is a pain on mobile. Takes up A LOT of screen to keep that up. :joy:

4 Likes

11 Likes

@cake941 PINNED GLOBALLY 1 HOUR AGO

I love you like a fat kid love cake. :rofl:

2 Likes

Another missed member. Ibbe.

All I can recall is the Hitman Redditt forum getting hacked and/or his account, (I don’t know what else happened) and I guess he must’ve left after that(?). :cry:

15 Likes

I want to ask this just because it has been in my mind for the last couple of days, if I win best contract creator, and I’m competing against 2 skilled creators so I know that my chances aren’t the highest, can I please curate my own batch, Clemens? Please?

Don’t want to mention because mentioning IOI staff is annoying

4 Likes

That should actually be an added bonus for winning that category. This Hitman community is saying “this person makes great contracts”. Why not take advantage of that if you"re ioi by allowing that person to curate a batch of contracts!?

1 Like

Well, it’s not like the HMF awards have been going on with the help of IOI, if it did, I’d be more than eagered to be the winner, lol

3 Likes