Hitman Moments In Real Life

you win the award for most hitman-irl-situation in this thread because that’s so weird. why on earth would they go out of their way to do that?? that’s kind of unnerving. goes to show how well that distraction works tho

10 Likes
10 Likes

We used to do all sorts of minor anarchy back in college. We’d remove the screws from the light switch and outlet covers, take light bulbs out of their sockets, remove pull chains from ceiling fans, etc…just because we were little gits.

7 Likes

Happy to see that people like this one.

Not sure about that tho, it took us a couple of days to figure it out with the help of someone that knows a bit about ACs, and only then we figured out that someone manually turned the compressor all the way around, the distraction didn’t get us to check the engine outside, but my roommate had a meltdown just because of the thought of sleeping without an AC, it’s pretty damn hot, no AC means sweating while sleeping.

4 Likes

I just logged in into my Disney+ account for first time and these are among the first movies that were recommended to me…

10 Likes

Bloody money anoyne?

16 Likes

Fucking Christ!

4 Likes

This was taken in the Muslim Quarter of Jerusalems old city. Reminds me of a certain H2SA level.

10 Likes

It reminds me of parts of Marrakesh too, even though I know it’s not.

5 Likes

Watch out for the dude with the purple turban…

6 Likes

Yea most of the Muslim quarter felt like the medinah (old city) in Marrakesh. It’s interesting how similar but also how different the 4 quarters were. I expected the buildings to all be newer in the Jewish quarter since they kept being destroyed, but the Christian and Armenian quarters also had their own distinct feel to them.

1 Like

I’m suddenly reminded that in the mid-90s my dad was commissioned by his company to make a scale model of the old city-center of Medina which was then to be plated in gold and sold to pilgrims traveling to the city. I don’t recall ever seeing the finished product but he spent months on it and got access to some very old blueprints of the city.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Murder at the Bazaar, at least how I’d imagine it remade with today’s tech :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, but in my biochemistry class we need to memorize the 20 different amino acids. One of them is alanine, which only has a CH3 side chain, whereas almost all the others have more complex side chains. The way I remember it is by thinking of ‘Allan please add details’ cause it’s so simple.

6 Likes

Vanya Shah’s Train yard.
Some of the coaches are a still abandoned from covid time, maybe a hideout of Shah type real mafia :crazy_face:

Photo was clicked by me just 5 minutes back as I am on a group trip with my colleagues

8 Likes

Cool photo. Where is that?

3 Likes

Howrah Station, Kolkata (India)

2 Likes

As tweeted about by Clemens :

10 Likes

That’s so strange! I wonder if they are worried about ticket sales and are just posting whatever they can think of to create some buzz? The air carriers and cruise ships do the new uniform post stuff but 1) it’s not security uniforms 2) it’s not a black suit with a red tie that looks like the worlds most famous assassin, and 3) it doesn’t even really work that well as marketing.

2 Likes

The time has finally come to hire Agent 47 in real life! Or at the very least David Bateson to say something!

His official Cameo page

It’s very, very expensive though.
…Quite fitting for such a character?

12 Likes