Hitman Moments In Real Life

So someone dropped a coin in our hallway and I went to go see what it was. It was only after I had stood there confused(there was no coin), that I realized what had just occurred… second time this happened :cry:

15 Likes

You could draw a cartoon of this, unless you already have ofc hahaha

3 Likes

Did you say some dissapointed/disgrountled thing about that?

5 Likes

Sitting outside the Swedish Consulate in NYC while my mother n law gets her Swedish passport renewed. Look closely in the shadows there’s a fucking pigeon under the window. I didn’t even notice that at first.

17 Likes

Three-story condominium roof.
Well, it’s technically 4th floor, but apparently service or attic premises.
I can’t tell where this door is suppose to lead in “normal” conditions, but current state is like this

14 Likes

Watch out for falling toilets!

5 Likes

So cool! The Belgian representation to the UN is in that building too. I met my girlfriend there :slight_smile:

6 Likes

2 or 3 years ago I saw a poster for a theatre production of Orwell’s 1984 in Brussels. Can’t find my picture again, but Google and a blog post helped:

8 Likes

There’s an actor called Pip Torrens who looks uncannily like 47.

Here he is in the comedy ‘Outnumbered’
https://youtu.be/rSzA4Nzx3xc (about the stresses of parenting three children). It is like watching 47 getting bullied by an 8-year-old!

5 Likes

Ah yeah, he was also in the show Preacher where if you want see him in Agent 47 get-up to complete the resemblance.

16 Likes

Some more Agatha Christie’s Poirot crossover with Hitman. I was watching the episode “The Yellow Iris” tonight, and the murder was committed by someone who was not noticed as they poisoned the drink of their victim because they had disguised themselves as a waiter. So far, so Hitman.

But then, as I often find myself doing, I was trying to see where I’d seen some of the cast before, so I checked their IMDb pages to see what else they had been in. And when I was looking at the IMDb of this lady (who played one of the chief suspects in the case):

The actor’s name was Yolanda Vazquez, and when I looked at her IMDb, what should pop up right at the top…?

The World Of Assassination is EVERYWHERE! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

21 Likes

IO hinted it from the very beginning:

16 Likes

I swear whenever I learned something new I always see it everywhere.

This time it’s the word “Iconoclast”.

8 Likes

Happens to me as well every single time, at this point I’m just expecting it to show up everywhere hahah

Bader-Meinhoff Effect Ig.

2 Likes

Garry Hoy. A lawyer who yeeted himself out of the Toronto-Dominion Centre trying to prove skyscraper glass was a structurally sound and yes, he is a Darwin Award winner.

Thought it would be a nice soft-Hitman thing. There was no foul play but it does sound like a great kill setup.

7 Likes

Well well. It seems Garry Hoy has made a habit of overworking and underappreciating his articling students and several of them have expressed a desire for revenge in quite graphic terms. However, they fear speaking out as their careers could be ruined. Why don’t you show Mr. Hoy what it’s like to have no one to lean on?

7 Likes

Found this picture of a vaccination site in Paris. Reminded me of the mission. Bonus: There’s a nice chandelier for an easy accident kill.

17 Likes

This is Marius Els, in 2005 he found a baby hippo that had thought been drowning so he took it upon himself to rescue it. He bonded with it and the hippo stayed with him for six years then Hippo then dragged Els back to that river and promptly killed him.

13 Likes

In Massachusetts, you cannot own an explosive golf ball.

Why is this a law that needs to exist on its own?

12 Likes

Cue ‘Mission Accomplished’ theme

8 Likes