Hitman Moments In Real Life

She’s on top of the world in Dubai.

3 Likes

I think I posted the Danish National Symphony Orchestra’s rendition of Blade Runner with David Bateson doing the voice-over. Here is Star Trek by the same orchestra with Mr. Bateson doing the “Space…The Final Frontier” part.

4 Likes

Have you ever thought that simple digital clock give you HITMAN vibes every day?
I just did

10 Likes

Well who knows? Maybe someday it will be IOI to develop a new Matrix video game. This will be their logo then.

1 Like

Time Magazine listed Mendoza as one of their 100 greatest places to visit in 2021:

Very nice of them to include a loadout recommendation at the end there!

6 Likes

Funny thing I just thought of again that happened to me just yesterday, actually… I was out shopping different stores and some dude walked passed me and made eye contact and immediately smiled real big Hey, Mike! Oh!! you’re not Mike… and we both kept walking… I was cracking up to myself (probably looking crazy lol) cause I immediately thought of that line in Hitman that NPC’s sometimes say to 47 “Hey, there! Oh… I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else.” Made me have a good chuckle so I thought I’d share that quick :laughing:

9 Likes

Lmao. I wish people complimented others randomly as much as the NPC:s compliment 47.
Nice suit man, respect!

7 Likes

I wish they would compliment him less on the non-existent red tie :grin:

13 Likes

I noticed that the npcs compliment less now. In Hitman 2016, every npc that was near Agent 47’s vicinity would comment on his disguise, demeanor, etc. But now it happens a lot less often :cry:

7 Likes

More accurate to real life :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sleeping Dogs moments in real life is whenever I leave a clothes shop someone insults how I look.

5 Likes

You should try having a pork bun instead. That way everyone will compliment you as a whole man. :joy:

6 Likes

“Takes guts to wear that!” says person without the guts to say it to your face.

2 Likes

I just learned about someone named Garry Hoy.

This struck me as a “Hitman Moment” in the possibility that there could’ve been some tampering with the window, or maybe placing something like a steel ball-bearing in one of his pockets so he hits the window with more of a sharp piercing blow than with a larger, more blunt spread out weight of his body.

The dude fell down 24 stories to the shock of everyone he was showing off to.

Hey I made that post back in May.

1 Like

Hmm. I typed his name in the search field, gave me a “No results”. :unamused:

Edit: Might’ve spelled his name Gary, instead of Garry.

I see it now. “a guy yeeted himself…”

3 Likes

That is alright, I didn’t use his name in the normal text. Besides it is better than finding a guy with the same name as a target or putting up a picture of an Italian fishing village and saying how it looks like Sapienza.

4 Likes
13 Likes

I returned home this weekend, saw this on the stairs, and couldn’t help but think: “my mother has unlocked the Guru’s Emetic Grenade!”

It’ s actually a device for catching and electrocuting mosquitos.

11 Likes

Bundle Up, NYC Restaurants Won’t Be Able to Use Propane Heaters This Winter

“Winter is coming, and the propane heaters that got New Yorkers through the early days of outdoor dining won’t be there to help. The temporary measure that allowed restaurants to heat their outdoor setups using propane heaters will not be returning this year, a spokesperson for Mayor Bill de Blasio to Crains New York on Wednesday. The decision was made in regards to fire safety, according to the publication, and apparently has nothing to do with the [still uncertain] future of outdoor dining.”

5 Likes