Hitman World of Assassination – Full List of Unlockables

They don’t really look all that similar though.

The thing you’re talking about looks more like a typical ICA pistol with a chunky silencer than the HWK Covert
And I don’t see why they’d need to change the OG Covert from Paris because of an unreleased concept in the files.

Got a pic of this? :grinning:

I don’t have it saved but it was posted on here a couple months back.

2 Likes

Either way I don’t like losing items, only gaining them :grinning: hope the originals are restored and both of these come as future unlocks.

1 Like

Here it is, I found it. I want them to release this one ASAP. That dark red grip and the fact that it’s another Silverballer clone is why I call it the “Bloodballer.”

12 Likes

That Bloodballer is pretty cool.

1 Like

I don’t want to rain on your parade, but that’s just from a Concept art image, right? I don’t recall seeing it anywhere in any files or datamine archives, so I don’t think it’s something IOI has on hand at the moment. :frowning_face:

If anyone gets wind of IO acknowledging the changes please posit it here :+1:t2: Be interesting to see what they say.

Considering it’s one of only three items in this image of H3 unlockables that hasn’t been released yet, you tell me.

5 Likes

Confirmed to be unintentional:

4 Likes

50 posts were split to a new topic: Black Lily or Black Lilly?

Do you know where I can find 693 x 517 pixel images of unlocks without any text on them nowadays? I want to update the yellow rabbit suit wiki page, I used to use Hitmaps Media Library, but that’s gone now.

1 Like

Well, I usually use the rpkg tool to extract all the images. Is this what you wanted? Do you need any other images?

693x517 no text - Imgur

5 Likes

That’s great, thanks a lot! I fortunately managed to archive most of the items, suits, targets, etc. anyway, but for some reason, only that suit wasn’t on there for a year. This is much better quality than my blurry screenshots from my decade-old Xbox.

5 Likes

@TalkingTree Actually, are there full 693 pixel wide images of the Berlin agents somewhere in the files? I know this is off-topic a bit, but the intel images are 146 px thinner than every other target. I’m guessing there could be some, considering Vidal and Yates use cropped versions of their images for the intel.

1 Like

The Berlin agents are in the “intel-related” image folder in chunk4 instead of the “target-related” image folder in chunk0, and all the intel images are all 547x517, so I guess there are no full 693x517 images for the agents then (or I could be very wrong). Maybe because there are no “main” targets for this map? :thinking:

1 Like

That’s a shame, but it makes sense. I do wonder how big some target images actually are, considering Chesterfield’s target image is expanded to 1024x576 in the June roadmap blog for instance.

1 Like

They have really high quality pictures, some of them 4K or 1440p, I guess they make them that way so they can resize them for different medias later on while still keeping a bunch of details

3 Likes

Damn that’s a good picture to choose to make that quality. He’s definitely the best target ever :melting_face:

After 2 days of grinding I went from like 20 featured contracts to 70. I finally have it.

I will never forgive IOI for this.

17 Likes