Hitman World of Assassination – Full List of Unlockables

Same. I’m hoping for a Hackl 9S covert or at least a non-rapid-fire HWK 21 covert to be released, plus the Black Lily Mk III (Bloodballer), and of course that old standby, Tactical Turtleneck with Gloves. I’m hoping Freelancer, ETA, or just general new in game challenges will bring those to us next year.

7 Likes

Suit unlocks I want and are practical:

• Buttoned Blood Money Suit
  • Signature Suit Mk. I (2016)
  • Signature Suit Mk. II (2018)
  • Tropical Islander
  • Subject 47
  • Italian suit without glasses

Suit unlocks that are less practical but still somewhat attainable because theyre in the files:

• Ezra Berg Suit
  • The Unused ET suits like the Forger
  • Suits of unused disguises like the Moreno Cartel member and the Vanisher
5 Likes

subject 47 yes but Leakerman they have to be on wishlist thread

Yea i was just replying to heisenberg

1 Like

oh ok sorry man my bad

2 Likes

when i was looking up the sandman suit on google images i saw it there

4 Likes

Probably because it came straight from this topic. They updated it 4 days ago

(Check the Hawkes Bay tab in the OP)
…though, I don’t think they should have access to that image yet?

6 Likes

i hope not otherwise im screwed

2 Likes

Yeah, you won’t have access to that sandman suit until October 20th, don’t worry. I just update the thread ahead of time :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

ah thank you TalkingTree

1 Like

Something something Peacock, something something mods.

4 Likes

Is there also a thread for counting the amount of featured contracts there are or am i going insane?

@Count.Rushmore usually keeps a list of featured contracts here, though it looks like the last update was a month ago, so I think it’s off by a batch or two.

1 Like

I guess it’s a recent batch behind.
Will update it shortly

4 Likes

Since Winter Roadmap confirmed that we’re not getting any more outfits this year I’ve decided to compile a full list of outfits for old times sake (it’s the season of giving after all) :wink:

edit: by the way, if anyone want a full-sized PNG image, you can find it here:

16 Likes

I’d love for IO to make a way to get the green and blue suits for Xbox and PS on PC, but I think they will never do that.

5 Likes

With Stadia shutting down, the stadia exclusive items will be made available to all players on all platforms soon as announced here by IOI. This is good.

10 Likes

That’s cool. I’d like all the exclusive suits to stop being such and be shared (love the PC one), but I still don’t mind adding any new items. I use each item at least once, for the sake of it, even if I’ll never use it again.

5 Likes

You’ve really got your work cut out for you this patch!

4 Likes

I have updated the thread with all the new unlocks, mainly freelancer mastery unlock and the 2 DLCs

And I have reached the 32000 character limit for the post. If there is any more update, I cannot fit them in the guide anymore :joy: It was like this before I did some trimming

Oh and I’ve reached 100 likes as well, thank you everyone

43 Likes