Hitman's Lost Concept Art - Thread

The Classics Concept Art Collection

442 images, months of deep digging and a lot of forum posts later, it is finally here. Inside this .zip file is currently the most extensive collection of classic Hitman concept art you will find on the internet.

The Classics Concept Art Collection.zip - Google Drive (.zip download)
The Classics Concept Art Collection - Google Drive (viewable online folder w images)
Hitman - Classics Concept Art Collection : Ingvar : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive (alternate .zip download at the Internet Archive)

Changelog
  1. Organized all the individual game concepts into separate categorized folders, and changed one file name (7/2/2021)

2. New Blood Money storyboards added, and some other minor updates I did a month ago.

3. Corrected the name of “Receptionists (render)” to “Receptionist and Waiter (render).” Added a few concepts found last year to the Google Drive folder:
    Colombian Gates (less noise)
    Gunrunner’s Paradise (alternate)
    Hardballer (render)
    Kitchen Knife (render)
    Hotel Waiter (render)
    Nuristan Soldiers Render (higher quality)

Notes

I’d like to mention I’m not currently intending to ever add WOA to this specific file - mainly due to the colossal amount of concepts it has. I still intend to add the rest of the WOA to this forum post but I don’t think I’ll be manually downloading every single WOA concept anytime soon.

I also feel obligated to mention that Hitman: Blood Money’s character concepts have a lot of alternate variations. The only difference is that overall shade might be a tad more green, a tad more yellow etc.

I opted to include only those with bold changes. I still have the alternates though, of course :)))

"A Classic Hit" archives

A few years ago Travis had these pages set up to celebrate a level championship on the old forum. The links eventually died, and were apparently not archived - BUT it turns out a small change in the link leads to fully archived pages. Enjoy :smiley:
Hitman » The Hitman Forum Level Contest

I had quite a lot of time to look for higher quality concepts, and so the Hitman: Blood Money collection has received a pretty hefty revamp :grin: and a lot of new concepts

I’ll be editing this whenever the collection receives a decently sized update. I’m currently hoping I can find time to add Hitman: Absolution later down the line. A special thank you to everyone who contributed to this collection/preservation :heart:

23 Likes