HITMAPS™ (Interactive Maps for the Hitman Series)

Bringing this thread over from “The Archives”

HITMAPS is a site (created by me :stuck_out_tongue: ) where you can view interactive maps for the Hitman series. Currently, HITMAPS has maps for:

• HITMAN
  • HITMAN 2
    • Includes Sniper Assassin
  • HITMAN 3
  • Hitman: Absolution

HITMAPS.com also includes a roulette mode over at https://roulette.hitmaps.com. The roulette (originally based on Kotti’s roulette), gives a new twist on main missions by giving you unique disguise / kill restrictions for each target.

Additionally, HITMAPS provides push notifications regarding Elusive Targets to your web browser or mobile device (except iOS, because Apple doesn’t like WebPush :frowning: ). You can subscribe to those by clicking the megaphone icon on the far-right tile on the homepage.

50 Likes

That site was a real help with finding things like additional emetics or key items.
Might I ask how you were able to create it?
Was it all “pen and paper” style, to tag all the things or you had special software to locate them?

2 Likes

Everything was mapped by wandering around each location, and when an item was encountered, it would be added to the site. Nothing is automated regarding mapping the items.

6 Likes

HITMAPS is a godsend, it’s so great not having to remember every obscure item placement in every map. Thanks for all the work you do.

5 Likes

Hitmaps dot com. doOoOoOoOo

4 Likes

Thanks @MrMike! I love HITMAPS. So great that I don’t have to search for that special item for hours.

1 Like

HITMAPS is so helpful! :D.

1 Like

Thank you for reposting HITMAPS! Impressive work!
Beside Hitman III, other planned things for HITMAPS?

1 Like

Getting practice for HIII? lol great work!

These things are a work of art. Very nice man. Keep on keeping on…

1 Like

I don’t use the site because part of the enjoyment of the game for me is always finding the items I need for myself, without looking up the location. However, I just have to say that it’s a fantastically made site, really amazing work. As a web developer myself I’m very impressed with your work.

4 Likes

Yeah, said this on the old version of HMF but it’s worth re-stating: HitMaps is an absolutely amazing resource for HITMAN trilogy fans and we all owe a lot to @MrMike and everyone else involved in its creation for making something that benefits the community so very, very much.

Top work, guys!

5 Likes

It’s sometimes hard to remember where to find certain items so this really comes in handy. :smiley: Good to see it’s now for Absolution too.

2 Likes

A well-designed and very useful website for any HITMAN player :+1:
Thanks for your work!

2 Likes

So nice to discover today, that Hitmaps now has all the maps from H3! Great job @MrMike . You Sir, are a saint!

12 Likes

Great to see this being updated for H3 so soon, even though it’s not completely done yet. It must require a lot of effort. :smiley: I’ll definitely use this, thanks for that!

2 Likes

I was so happy to see H3 on there tonight, thanks @MrMike . I thought it would be a bunch of people involved.

Goddamn dude… lol

1 Like

I’m definitely not alone in the mapping progress. There’s an awesome community over at the HITMAPS Discord who have been helping out. Many hands make for light work! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

HITMAPS.com is no longer free?

Don't worry, they got me good too.

But for real, if any service is deserving of a donation this one is up there with Wikipedia. Thank you @MrMike :clap:

6 Likes

HITMAPS now has a feedback hub!

Have an idea or suggestion on how to improve HITMAPS.com, HITMAPS Roulette, or the HITMAPS Community Server? Submit a suggestion over at the new hub. You can also view other users’ suggestions and upvote them if you would like to see that feature/change be implemented as well.

3 Likes