HMF Members' Cake Day

Cake day- the anniversary of someone signing up to the forum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

you can check who’s cakeday it is by clicking the 3 lines at top right

9 Likes

This thread will be irrelevant in the next 11,5 months :see_no_evil:

14 Likes

Oh, I’ve been waiting this thread to say that in a year there will be thousands of “cakers” in one day :slight_smile:

By the way, my original Cake Day is 1st of July 2018

9 Likes

i wanted to make this thread because i found that today would’ve been @TheContractor’s cakeday. he hasnt made a new account here and hasnt talked since November, but just wanted to say happy cakeday (if he ever joins again) :grin:

16 Likes

i just sent him a message via PSN, I’ll let you know when he responds.

15 Likes

He has to otherwise I’ll lose my #1 advocator for Mod. He will come back with a fire like aggression for 2021’s Campaign.

7 Likes

I CANNOT believe we got a new forum but Swang ain’t a moderator yet?! :triumph::triumph:

Thanks for the message @MrOchoa :green_heart::green_heart: and @cake941 for remembering my cake day, colour me flattered :blush:

You guys really are a special community, missed yous x

8 Likes

Happy late cake day. And no they haven’t!

2 Likes

March 8th 2019 is mine, geez almost 2 years?

@EvilGeniusRo :cake:

3 Likes

Thanks bro! :beers: :smiley:

2 Likes

And after 11,5 months, here we are. Happy new cake day to @Kent, @Norseman, @Urben, and @wincenworks! Thank you for creating and moderating the new forum. :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

Oh man, can you imagine how many members’ cake days are incoming for the next few days? :smirk:

18 Likes

Norseman and me also claim the first ones who ge tthe Devotee badge. :crazy_face:

https://www.hitmanforum.com/badges/47/devotee

I wonder how that list will grow too the next days.

12 Likes

We should see a big increase on the 24th where the forum went live. Been a pleasure serving the forum and you :slight_smile:

We are quite devoted, but it comes with the IO shill territory.

11 Likes

Wow, time flies, huh? Good to have such dedicated staff and such a great community here. HMF is my favorite place on the internet.

Thank you.

12 Likes

Thanks for all your work! Always a pleasure visiting this forum.

9 Likes

So many people going for the gold in a few days huh?

4 Likes

And the 2nd day of this year’s cake day celebration goes to :cake: @cake941 and @Travis_IOI! Happy cake day to both of you. :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

It is an important 1st year for both the new forum and H3. I’d presume you both are ready for Year 2 already. Congratulations!

14 Likes

And on the 3rd day after the creation of the new forum, @Watson joined here too. Happy cake day to you! I hope you’ve been doing well recently. :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

12 Likes

Uhhh huh except it’s not my cake day?

12 Likes