HMF Members' Cake Day

I thought the same thing for a second when I saw the notification for mine…then I remembered that your first cake day would occur on Day 366.

3 Likes

The Hall of Fame

12 Likes

Happy Cake Day to me and everyone who joined on this day one year ago.

18 Likes

Happy cake day, y’all ! and Merry Christmas ! :sparkles::christmas_tree: :clinking_glasses:

13 Likes

There are so many cakers today that I don’t even bother to tag each of them. Happy 1 year anniversary, fellow members! Merry Christmas too! :partying_face: :tada: :christmas_tree: :cake:

Also, joining the club today. Nice!

13 Likes

Happy cake day to everyone who migrated to the new forum on day 1 :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Ah yes, so true! Hear hear!

1 Like

Happy 1 year anniversary!! :champagne: :beers: :partying_face: MijoPOG

Ouch, I’m one day short with 364 days. I call BS as I also joined on Dec 24 :joy:

16 Likes

Very possible you missed a day since the Devotee Badge needs 365 Consecutive Days.

5 Likes

Fake Fan detected :smirk:

10 Likes

Aaaah there it is. I take everything back

3 Likes

It was the day when the fresh forum has been launched.

I guess there are much more people joined on 24th, but only a few of them popped into forum every day throughout the whole year since.

Expect more “cakers” within the next week or two

8 Likes

Happy 1 year anniversary to the forums and happy holidays y’all :partying_face:

14 Likes

This is a cult and I am deep in it

15 Likes

Happy cakeday to all the OGs

18 Likes

Just saw I got the anniversary badge, can’t believe it’s been a year on the new forum already.

15 Likes

It’s been a fun year for sure! HA everyone!

14 Likes

Yup, that must mean that I missed visiting the forum on the 25th. At least I got the Anniversary badge now, tomorrow I’ll get the Devotee badge :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

You had the little cake symbol next to your name, like 10 min after i posted this

Hence why i posted

3 Likes

Shit. I guess I missed a day somewhere. :sob:

3 Likes