HMF Members' Cake Day

Well in that case, you will find out which day you missed when you eventually earn the badge then.

But anyway, happy cake day to you and many members who joined on the Christmas day! :partying_face: :tada: :cake: :christmas_tree:

9 Likes

hang on… i have the badge, but no cake. what is this tomfoolery?!

oh, and happy cakeday to you all. this is a very fine forum populated by very fine people.

8 Likes

Happy cake day to you too! Dec 26th is your cake day as well as @BlobSponge, @Calvicius, @Diego_Nunez, @fgdsa_99, @FSMcas, @Hitman_HQ, @plover, @Schnitzel, @Toto, and @Vittorio. Wishing all of you a great anniversary! :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

15 Likes

Well, didn’tknow that thread :slight_smile:
Happy Cade Day to everyone on HMF! HMF is the unique forum I follow almost all the days (I miss one or two days this year when I go to vacation and decided to have a break from internet :slight_smile: ).

Happy Christmas and enjoy the year end’s holidays!

9 Likes

Yep, just like the holidays, the cake day train is still going strong! Happy cake day to everyone who joined on Dec 27th last year, including @DarkReaper076, @Ingvar, @_jrok, @Konzti, @Lasse_ioi, @Lewisnic1, @Parsime, @Pluche, @thebattlehills, and @Vicks. Hope you all have been enjoying the full year! :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

16 Likes

So…I haven’t been that active on the forum for a while and what do I suddenly see?I see so many people having the devotee badge,but not me.Looks like I missed a few days. :sob:
What’s even worse is that I lost my regular badge somehow… :frowning:
Well,I guess it shouldn’t take too long to regain it (or at least I hope so…).

Happy cake day to everyone who is celebrating it today though! :cake:

9 Likes

I looked at my profile and found that I have 364 days visited in a year and a day or two. I have no idea what day I missed so sometime in the next 365 days I should get that Devotee too (assuming I visit every day)… any way to find out what day it was that I missed?

4 Likes

And for today’s cakers, they are @Bardachenko, @Bourbon, @BT_TF, @EvilGeniusRo, @H_I_T_M_A_N_Statue_F, @JohnnyDrama, @rieper47, @The_Monarchist_4, @TobiasRieper, @Tupi47, and many more. Hope you all having a good anniversary! :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

16 Likes

It’s already been a year? God damn that was fast.

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Happy anniversary everyone! I can’t believe it’s already been a year :smiley:

7 Likes

Dang! Thank you, thank you! :grin:

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day to a lot more people today!
Seeing some great people have joined the forum a year ago, among them @v1deost , @Franz , @zeroyear , @Batata , @WinstonPeroni , @REPUBLICAN1992 , @qyviylox and a lot more!

12 Likes

Many year before i joined ehhehehe, but i had to join again!

4 Likes

Sure, same here :slight_smile: But it’s Cake Day nevertheless!

4 Likes

Just 3 days away from the new year, and we still have plenty members who have just reached their one-year milestone! Happy cake day to @AkaneTutszulor, @Batata, @Franz, @Ha-DOOOOOOOU-ken, @Lockh33d, @Masl, @NE7, @REPUBLICAN1992, @WinstonPeroni, and @v1deost! Enjoy the shiny new badge! :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

12 Likes

Right, just 2 days left for this year. And we had @GamersEatCrisps, @htmn, @nicknamehere, @zeroyear, @Rowers, and @Unfazed that joined last year. Have a cake, fellow members! :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

14 Likes

Thank you, YellowZR1 (and wow, it’s been a year already).

Best regards.

5 Likes

And here we are – end of the year. Happy cake day to the members who joined exactly last year, they are @Agent_17, @banana, @Gontranno47, @Mark_penrose, @MulletPride @n0ughty_b0y, @TheCasualHitman, and @Zevoros! :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

14 Likes