HMF Members' Cake Day

Thank you. appreciate it

6 Likes

Well,good news!Only 5 days have passed since I wrote this post and I’ve already got the regular badge back! :partying_face:

I didn’t expect to regain it this fast,but I’m not complaining. I have to say this is a really nice way to start the first day of the new year. :grin:

(Looks like I accidentally made this a reply to YellowZR1.Sorry for that.)

8 Likes

I wish all HMF members a happy new year, but here is to celebrate something else for today though. Congratulations to @Bielak812, @Bowling4Kleers, @CHAOS_AGENT_45, @dieSchlange_3, @GTAJJ, @thepunisher, and @Vincent for your 1st anniversary here! :partying_face: :tada: :cake: :confetti_ball:

12 Likes

Happy cake day to @Hpflly47Sleepyblock, @JJoa74, @Mattias_IOI, @MissMorbid, @M_Rem, @nakayuri, @Platypus, @Sashank_Sabat, @SeigneurVoland, and @Steven_Jones! :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

12 Likes

Jan 3rd marks the first year on the new forum for @Atoning_Unifex, @III_Ed_B_III, and @Reblee. Happy anniversary to all of you! :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

8 Likes

Woah! I forgot about this myself! Thank you, although at the end of the day that’s just the new forum joindate

4 Likes

You’re welcome. And actually, I agree with you. It really is just a date, no biggie. What matters more is the members who are willing to return and stay at this site, hence I thought our anniversaries are worth a little celebration. :wink:

Moving on to today’s cakers, though. Happy cake day to @EvilTim1911, @MaxKroon, and @Prince! I hope you’ve been enjoy the first year. :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

7 Likes

Happy anniversary to @Freezer, @ingrobny, @Jacques_Shadow, and @Ruby! :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

8 Likes

Thank you for remembering me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I know it’s unrealistic to hope this year gives everyone what they want and everything is magically solved in the world, but I hope this year at least sees significant improvement in your lives and that by the end of the year, you can think to yourself “This year hasn’t been that bad” :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Just saw the little cake slice, wasn’t expecting that! :smiley: :cake:
To celebrate this occasion, I had some marble cake that someone in my German class promised to make (it was lovely).

9 Likes

That sounds nice! Happy anniversary to you, penguin! :partying_face: :tada: :cake:

7 Likes

Happy cake day! :cake: :penguin: :computer:

8 Likes

Happy Cake Day @daiguren!! :cake:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @0047 !!

2 Likes

Congratulations, yo! Happy cake day! :grin::+1: :cake:

2 Likes

Happy first anniversary at HMF, @Crewdy! :cake:

3 Likes

Happy cake day @zombiestien567

4 Likes

Thank you Charlie been here over a year what a journey

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day to me!!

8 Likes

Oh congrats! And happy Christmas cake day to many of us too! :partying_face: :cake:

And here I earned the second anniversary badge. I suppose there’s more to come. :sunglasses:

8 Likes