So whoā€™s the better leader here?
  • Sean (Shruik)
  • Maya (Naz)

0 voters

Thanks my man. But unfortunatelyā€¦

rucoy-highlander

1 Like

@DrMekar

Iā€™ll battle your guy as Terrence Chestfield.

And following my characterā€™s nature, Iā€™m gonna be lazy and let you go first.

2 Likes

In the end, had to go with Maya. Less consistent, but stronger.

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback. I try and improve on the next match. Looking forward to seeing you in action. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

ā€œYouā€™re an embarresment in every sense of the Word, a joke to your safety west, so Ewan Yates is gonna kick your ass. I seriously wonder how your survived that long, afterall, breathing is quite a task. We may be similair around the Age, but nothing else, thatā€™s safe.ā€

ā€œDid I hurt your Feelings, Golden Prince or are you even to lazy to notice this? You a sad excuse for a safety inspector, even a rat would do the job much better. Speaking of rats there one your Shoe, guess itā€™s gonna eat away at your Foot until you finally take a shot.ā€

ā€œIā€™m Derek Endura in Flesh and Blood, even while smoking Iā€™m gonna outlive your sorrow existence.ā€
bandicam 2021-10-18 16-50-31-693

3 Likes

"Maybe the booze has me a little hazy, 'cause that felt like the Ghost of Patrick Swayze trying to faze me by saying Iā€™m lazy just plain amazes me. Well met, and in other news, water is wet, did you fly a jet, spend seven years in Tibet just to figure that out yet?

ā€œHere I thought I was the King of sloth yet weā€™re cut from a different cloth because what you said sounded so soft, barely a cough, leaving me to just scoff. Going over all your lines and I canā€™t seem to find any fucking rhymes, clearly a sigh or design that your mind is past its prime and on the decline.ā€

ā€œWhite collar crime still gets you sent to jail in no time, turning you from inside trader to trading your insides for the prison boys waiting in line. And while theyā€™re putting you through the ringer, making you their new singer, Iā€™ll be home watching Jerry Springer under layers of protection that lingers all without having to left a finger.ā€

4 Likes

No contest, winner is the Liability.

But even if so, still gotta be fair and do the poll. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• Derek Endura (DrMekar
  • The Liability ( Naz)

0 voters

I just voted to see the Results :innocent:

2 Likes

Not gonna shame you, itā€™s cool. Glad you decided to come through but you definitely need more practice. Still I hope youā€™ll try again in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks, so Iā€™m not sure yet. Maybe we could do a Rematch in Pixelart Drawing, I draw the Liability and you Endura ;).

1 Like

Well in that, youā€™ll win easy. I canā€™t draw for shit. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I probably would, so you should still give it a try. :slight_smile:

I actually made a Topic for something like that too, an eternity ago, just on Base of all kinds of NPCs, so there wasnā€™t much interest in it, atleast on the New Forum.

2 Likes

Not quite seeing the leap of logic there.

ā€œYouā€™re going to lose so you should do it.ā€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But other than that, I donā€™t really have an interest in drawing.

1 Like

I didnā€™t said that. I was just being honest.

I also tried out this without having done it ever before.

Iā€™m only teasing a bit, donā€™t mean anything by it. The thing is that you volunteerly come here and wanted to do this where as I donā€™t feel the same about drawing. But Iā€™d be willing to take some time and check out your thread.

Sure, though I just wanted to encourage you, to give it a try. If you donā€™t want then be my guest, though the way you ā€œunderstoodā€ me seems to be that I just encourage you to win, which is not the Truth.

Anyway, feel free to check out the Topic so itā€™s defenitly a little outdated, especially since it only gives Examples of a Head, instead of a whole NPC, which the title talks about.