How to get access to Hitman 2 levels in Hitman 3

Hey! I just bought the Hitman 3 game in Epic Games and bought the Hitman 2 expansion with it. First i wanted to play the Hitman 2 levels but then i realized i couldn’t. I read online and it said something about linking an ioi account and linking it to the Epic Games account. I didnt have an IOI account so i made a new one and linked it to the Epic Games account but still i couldnt play the levels once I checked. Please help me, i did no spend money for nothing!

There are are two ways for PC players to access the Hitman 2 locations within Hitman 3.

1. Purchase the Hitman 2 Access Pass for Hitman 3.
    Standard Access Pass + Expansion Access Pass, or Gold Access Pass.
  2. Purchase Hitman 2 on Steam, then import the locations to Hitman 3 on Epic.

If you’re going for option 2:
Make sure to read through the guide firat

Locations import from Steam to Epic is done here IOI Account

1 Like

Note that the Expansion Access Pass does not contain the main locations from Standard/Gold Edition (Miami-Isle of Sgail), it contains the Hitman 2 Expansion DLCs.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

HITMAN 2 Standard Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Standard Edition: Hawke’s Bay, Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Whittleton Creek, Isle of Sgail, plus 1x Sniper Assassin map: Himmelstein

HITMAN 2 Gold Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Gold Edition: Hawke’s Bay, Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Whittleton Creek, Isle of Sgail, New York, Haven Island, plus 3x Sniper Assassin maps: Himmelstein, Hantu Port, Siberia and 4x Special Assignments.

HITMAN 2 Expansion Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Expansion Pass: New York, Haven Island, plus 3x Sniper Assassin maps: Himmelstein, Hantu Port, Siberia and 4x Special Assignments.