If you could save one target who would it be?

Dino Bosco. I’d say also Silvio Caruso, because he is a man who suffered so much, but he is also very dangerous. So I choose Bosco

1 Like

Dawood. Now I’ll never get to watch my most anticipated film sequel - Mumbai Hero 2 - thanks, 47(!)

6 Likes

Thank you :rofl:

Dino Bosco. Simply just an asshole, the other targets have done something legitimately illegal and disturbing but Dino is the exception.

1 Like

The thieves from Holiday Hoarders were also pretty small-time.
I’ll admit my blood started boiling when I saw one of them steal a piece of fruit but in retrospect I may have overreacted.

4 Likes

Yeah, Dino Bosco is the most unfair target. Some company signs a bad contract with him, ends up losing a lot of money and decides to just eliminate the dude, lol

And I sometimes cross the road at red when nobody is around. We all have a dark side don’t we?

4 Likes

Jordan Cross. They should release full album

2 Likes

that sounds suspiciously like the unabomber…

1 Like

i would love if another agent got sent on the lets-go-kill-47 mission other than agent montgomery, he may be a massive prick but man if do not love the way he talks,walks and is focused on killin’ 47. hes just a man focused on doing his job, its not his fault the mission he got sent on was practically a suicide mission.

Interpol :wink:

A villain how? He was just a master of subterfuge and manipulation, doing his job for the glory of the Motherland. No worse than people in the same position on the other side of the Curtain :grin:

Wasn´t he very much against the nature of the whole project though?

The one target that should absolutely be spared is Arthur Edwards :wink:

4 Likes

“He can’t be that bad, coz there were Americans who did equally awful things” isn’t that tight of an argument :wink:

I think he thought it was a waste of time and resources but he clearly still allocated time and resources to it (probably due to outside pressure from either the Partners or a third party). Perhaps makes him worse? Sanctioning inhumane experiments he isn’t even bothered about

6 Likes

I wasn´t speaking (only) about Americans :grin: Ruthless spymasters are omnipresent, so, really, what makes him worse than any of the others, regardless of country? (involvement in Ort-Meyer´s experiments aside) :wink:

He did find the project “distasteful” according to Edwards, and a waste of time and resources as you say, so him going along with it is merely caving to the will of his superiors. But anyways, all this is irrelevant bullshit to those of us who firmly stick to the Five Fathers canon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

And Janus seems so happy when you give him his treats and ciggies…

3 Likes

Caruso is (almost) too pathetic to kill.

Penelope is a cutie, I suppose that counts for something.

Technically the same - authorities

Arthur Edwards. In terms of the plot, they had to get rid of him but he really wasn’t a bad person.

1 Like

Can you elaborate? Because I think we’re not talking about the same person.

Can you elaborate?

Yeah for sure, here…
constant

7 Likes

I stand corrected. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes