IOI Insider Questions (October 21) [CLOSED]

Can we hope to see a Codename 47 Appreciation Stream with Rasmus Højengaard soon? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Are there any Plans for re-releases on new Platforms, like the HD Trilogy that was released back on the PS3/360? I’d buy a switch just to play Silent Assassin on the Bus :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

EDIT:

almost forgot: Codename 47 HD Remaster for Consoles pls :pleading_face:

12 Likes

It is turning 21 a month tomorrow, you never know. :man_bald:

4 Likes

How long does it take on average for the level designers to sit down and make an elusive target after having the concept in their minds?

(not like prototyping, but actually taking the map and adding npcs/making changes)

4 Likes

Can we actually get a date for when we can expect the ray tracing update on PC? No more “later in the year” or “we will let you know soon.” You guys have been saying that for almost a year. You did the same thing after the release of Hitman 2 and you never delivered.

1 Like

Man, this season has flown by! An IOI Insider already?!

I spot a night-time Dartmoor there! Oooooh :eyes:

Questions!

1. What was your (Travis and Clemens) favourite Deadly Sin level?
  2. Are there any plans for content in 2022? Will there be a break between the end of Wrath and whatever comes next?
  3. Is this next H3 Elusive the last “new” ET? Will we have more in the future?
  4. Hitman 2016 was just delisted from GOG, due to not fulfilling users’ desire for a more complete offline mode. Will Hitman 3 receive a completely offline option in the future?

non-game-related:

• Do you guys have any plans for Halloween Costumes yet? If you guys do that over in Copenhagen?
    (if not, what costume would you dress up as, if given the chance?)
6 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

meh, this year’s been pretty slow for me. :confused:

2 Likes

Well, and it’s not over yet. But we are not about the year, we are about 7DS DLC.
It’s been pretty fast, don’t you say?

2 Likes

For me, April to now has felt pretty slow. Though that’s probably just me and my crazy school schedule.

Anyway, back on topic for questions!*

3 Likes

The “Alan” post-its on noticeboards for “Alan fill in here” is a reference to a level environmental art designer at IOI named “Alan”

Is “Gary” or “Garry” the NPC referenced as being the fault of everything, also an inside reference to a real person working at IOI ?

4 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

1. Will we ever see a change in Contracts Mode? (even if it’s really far down the line)
  2. You guys must love Dartmoor (who doesn’t?) as it’s the only reworked map with the DGS and now Dartmoor by Night. What do you think sets this map apart from the others?
  3. Do you secretly follow threads here at HMF? Like watching runs of people, noticing who’s done a SONKO-contract or a Player-Made Elusive Target?
  4. Has the team ever been inspired by a special contract to try something new? (E.g. @Kevin_Rudd 's “No Target, go to exit”-Contracts)
  5. Edit: Forgot a question: Will we ever learn about the modding policy?
3 Likes

Are there any future plans to update Hitman III VR for the upcoming PSVR system for PS5?

1 Like

Will there be any new permanent holiday-themed events?

1 Like

Executive Producer of Hitman III, Forest Swartout Large left IO Interactive recently to start a new studio with other senior producers and directors.

Who is the replacement for Forest on the Hitman Live team?

• Why aren’t the Featured Contracts and Escalation Tier and Elusive Target challenges in ascending numerical order from left to right?

• How hard could it be to organize these challenges so that they make sense and look good while scrolling?

• Can you guys & gals please put these challenges in ascending numerical order from left to right?

Thank you,
Axwage’s OCD.

4 Likes

Just a fun one here…

What kind of whiskey do you think 47 prefers ?

I think I can answer this one, @Yacob: for 47’s drink of choice, he’s a moonshiner.

5 Likes

Are there any plans to return to previous maps (H1 and H2) for any kind of DLC?

8 Likes

Will any more legacy escalations be brought back? There’s 38 from 2016 that aren’t in 3

3 Likes

My questions were ignored last time, so here we go again:

• Will extra enforcers and cameras be added to the H3 maps in the future? (Master Difficulty)
  • Will the see-through walls in Haven Island be fixed in the future?

EDIT - LMAO NOT ACKNOWLEDGED AT ALL, FOR THE SECOND TIME…

8 Likes