Is the ICA Outstanding Service Coin so rare?

The real question is how are all of you so high in mastery don’t you guys have jobs. :rofl:

12 Likes

“Working” from home.

1 Like

With you being level 89, have you managed to gain access to the Church yet through the Shed?

1 Like

It’s deluxe unlock at level 76… then you can access that area

1 Like

$10 paywall to get a part of the map unlocked let’s goooo

Btw - I DID not experience the rewards part, but with the help of some tools it’s said that the Service type coins should be added to the game H3. Maybe just promised the moon?

Looking forward to that then :wink:

1 Like

There has to be a third spot for the coin somewhere. Both the seashell and the mushroom have three possible spawn points. The rusty nail does too, in a way, but one of them spawns a rusty crowbar instead.

5 Likes

I agree, sometimes the coin doesn’t spawn in any of the two locations make me wonder maybe there is another spawn points anywhere else …

1 Like

I thought I figured out a place to find it, but so far not gotten it. I remembered the Fortune Teller in Marrakesh will gift you a random item when you give them 5 coins, i figure that might possibly generate the ICA Outstanding Service Coin. So if you have to go there on a mission maybe test out to see if you get it, i’ sue the answer to if it can be gotten there will be answered faster with more people doing it.

Well, according to fandom it’s said that Mr. Fortune Teller would put “a shotgun, remote explosive, baseball bat or an assault rifle” after receiving coins.

1 Like

I saw somebody post on here that I came up in the random generated weapon crate after completing a mission, but I can’t remember who posted it? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

It wasn’t the right coin. Everytime (and I mean every time) someone posts about how they found that coin, it’s either the permanent one or it’s just the standard coin that you can’t take with you.

10 Likes

Item is most likely well and truly bugged if anything.

5 Likes

It’s a reward for Outstanding Service so maybe you need to shave all the people in Mumbai. Y’know, to own the syndicates. (Assassins HATE this one move)

9 Likes

Crowds included so impossible.

:face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Maybe it’s unlocked after completing all challenges? Has somebody done that?

By that tweet it seems that the coin it’s not glitched after all.

1 Like

If that coin really is somewhere where we haven’t looked yet, I hope the person who finds it first is capable of sharing the location/requirements in a way that still gives people the option to figure it out for themselves.

Just point me in the general direction please. :grin:

4 Likes

I had a theory that you might unlock it by bringing back a coin from every location - but I’m pretty certain I’ve done that, and nothing…

1 Like