Is the ICA Outstanding Service Coin so rare?

Totally worth it for a Quick Sprunk Stop™.

4 Likes

Popp

11 Likes

Grrr, I bet you’re an E-Cola man, grrrrrrrr!

4 Likes

‘Gulp’, I might have been guilty to that one or two times :smiling_face_with_tear::joy:

Normally it’s actually due to no fault of my own due to connection issues etc

3 Likes

Rare? Huh try extinct.

2 Likes

My theorum is that its the reward for the unsolved safehouse EE. I posted some findings in the EE thread but nobody looks there maybe?

Anyway found a scannable object in miami last night that may or may not be related… its in the room with the laptop that ends the race

My Matt Pat game theory is it’s in the next patch notes.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome back to Gaaaaaammeee Theory! Today, we’re going to explore the mystery of the missing “outstanding performance coin” in Hitman freelancer. Fans of the game have been eagerly searching for this elusive coin, but so far, no one has been able to find it. Some have speculated that it may be part of a secret easter egg or hidden level… But today, I’m here to tell you that the real reason why the “outstanding performance coin” is missing from the game is because the developers forgot to include it.

And that, my friends… is just a theory. A Gaaaaaammmee theory!

(Of course if this was really a game theory script, it would have 7 minutes and 30 seconds more of padding. Basically just repeating that paragraph in different ways.)

4 Likes

What if the Absolution Coin was “The Outstanding Performance” coin all along?

6 Likes

and a lot of screaming

1 Like

What if the outstanding performance coin was the friends we made along the way?

5 Likes

If its not included in the next patch, i guess you need to distract syndicate members or leaders X times to unlock it? And still i dont know whether you need to distract them with a coin or throwing a brick counts too, Coin is a distraction tool, either by sound or by sight, making people go towards its direction. Perhaps distracting with audio distraction devices works too? Who knows.

9 Likes

You are a true bastian of humor in an otherwise cold world.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, keep telling him that story without end. It’s nothing.

:smirk:

1 Like

Found it – it’s behind 47’s ear. You need the Magician outfit, though the real trick is getting the prompt to show up

2 Likes

The ICA was about to give the Outstanding service coin to 47, but after he killed half of their elite assassins, hacked their Data Core and exposed them to the world they decided against it after careful considération.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Please don’t post leaked/datamined information outside of the Leaks category, even with spoiler tags.

5 Likes

Speaking of datamining (without specifics) it’s already been confirmed that this coin isn’t actually IN the game at the moment.

That’s really the only info people should know. It’s not hidden. There’s nothing we can do on our end.

So unless ioi changes their schedule, the earliest we’ll see it is in 3 months with the next update.

7 Likes