Issues with Legacy Pack

Hi all. Im looking for a bit of help here.

I bought Hitman 1 The Complete First Season and Hitman 2 Standard Edition on Xbox One both physical copies.

I have recently bought Hitman 3 and I am playing on Series X. I have looked through this forum and have tried many things that people have recommended to try and get Hitman 1 and 2 access pass working for Hitman 3. Unfortunately for some reason it still refuses to work and is saying that it is currently unavailable on the Xbox Store.

Am I missing something?

I have tried to contact IOI for their help on the matter but have not heard back.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, Matt. According to the official player guide, you are supposed to claim H2 access pass on HITMAN 2 if you buy the game on disc, and claiming H1 Legacy Pack from H1. Since you’ve installed separated games on your two different consoles, how about installing both previous games on Series X and trying to claim them from there? Surely Xbox one discs can run on Series X, right?

Alternatively, you may also try to install H3 on your One X, then you claim the passes from H2.

HITMAN 2 Standard Access Pass [DISC]
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Standard Edition: Hawke’s Bay, Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Whittleton Creek, Isle of Sgail, plus 1x Sniper Assassin map: Himmelstein

How to get it
– Consoles: If you own a physical disc copy of HITMAN 2 Standard Edition, you will be able to download this Access Pass for no additional cost through the HITMAN 2 in-game store. (You will see the full listing price if you look for the Access Pass in the PS/Xbox store as a disc owner.) On Xbox, you also need to own a digital copy of either HITMAN 3 or the HITMAN 2 Free Starter Pack before navigating to the in-game store.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

Hi YellowZR1. Thanks for the advice.

I probably should have mentioned that I have installed all 3 games on the Series X as well as downloaded the free starter pack.

Even before when Hitman 2 originally came out I was having issues with getting the free access pass for Hitman 1.

You’re welcome. It’s the least I can do. But I honestly don’t know any method solving this. You may have a look at the thread below, or even reply to @ioi_lukasz under that thread to let them know your issue. I do wish it gets fixed soon so you can enjoy the old levels as soon as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Did you get the goty upgrade for hitman 1? I’m messed up with this.

I managed to finally get the Hitman 2 access pass working on Hitman 3 finally but im still having issues with Hitman 1 access pass.

How? I can’y work both H1 and 2 passes.

What i did was:

1. Uninstall both Hitman 2 and 3.

2. Then I installed the Hitman 2 Starter Pack.

3. Then I installed all Hitman 2 locations individually from the xbox store

4. Then reinstalled Hitman 3 and It worked.

Try that and let me know how you do.

1 Like