July Roadmap (2022)

“Ive never did a noscope before. It was surprisingly pleasant”

1 Like

Do we know at what time (EDT) on tuesday the game update releases? I Can’t wait to get Ambrosed up!

3 Likes

Oh I would also like to know when I can start my computer to download the update :grin:

I may be wrong, but I think IOI releases game updates around 14:00 CEST and then the servers will already be in maintenance 1 hour before. And then for the next couple of hours afterwards. Usually, all the servers are up again by 17:00 CEST or before. That’s what I can mostly remember from last patch, been a while since we last had one!

7 Likes

Thanks! We are less than 48 hours away then!!

1 Like

Exactly! I would recommend everyone and myself to not expect release day to be a full day of Hitman bliss.

Then again, what would this place be without a bunch of good old ‘IO you traitors, I used my vacation at work for bla bla bla’-posts.

2 Likes

Probably should wait until the 28th for their usual Thursday release due to this server maintenance which apparently wasn’t included in the roadmap. I’m guessing its gonna be plugging one or more exploits given that it was unscheduled.

1 Like

Okay so I’m addition to Ambrose, I’d loooooove some QOL changes in this patch tomorrow:

• Escalation and FC challenges in numerical order

• Customizable loadout in Carpathian Mountains upon reaching full mastery in every H3 level

• “Exit to Contracts Menu” after finishing a contract.

Fingers crossed. Hopes not high though. But would be nice.

15 Likes

I hope they finally fix Hokkaido’s map which has been bugged since launch

2 Likes

Oh yeah! With the wall lines not working or something right?

The solution? Turn off all HUD except green guns.

2 Likes

The map on Level 1 doesn’t display properly. Here’s the map in Hitman 2:

And here’s how the map looks in Hitman 3:

The Garden’s the most noticeable difference, but the walkways to the left and right of the foyer and the walls in the Onsen Hot Spring are also just gray void.

6 Likes

Ambrose takes place before The Ark Society, in-game cutscene

SteamDB has also picked up the new update

https://steamdb.info/depot/1659041/history/

PC update is 3.2GB

5 Likes

Sigh. So they went the less sensible route, and disrupted the whole flow. Oh well, not the worst decision they’ve made (looking at you, Chongqing).

Before Isle of Sgail @heisenberg hahaha :joy:

Are still trying to piss me off? What the hell is your deal? I never said it was going to be after Haven, I said it would be best and I outlined the ways how. I always allowed, and acknowledged, that I could be wrong. So happy for you that proving me wrong was so important to your week that you had to gloat, I’m glad to know I take up so much space in your head, but grow up.

I am not trying to piss you off it is just fun to point out that you were wrong when it was so obvious it was supposed to be before Isle of Sgail.

Strongly indicated in old leaks that were acknowledged as being possibly changed since release, is not “obvious.” I always knew I was probably going to be wrong, I simply pointed out how the info could have been misinterpreted and applied instead to a post-Haven mission. Again, what is so important about my being wrong for you to have need to try to rub it in my face even though I was ready to shrug my own theories off the instant we got actual verification?

Nah, you know what. I don’t care to get into an argument. Enjoy the new map and cheers. :cocktail: :champagne:

2 Likes

Come on guys, stop fighting please :heart: today is a good day, just let us enjoy it! Can’t wait for that Molotov Cocktail!

7 Likes

I never wanted to fight. Maybe I should have tried to be more obvious that I am not bloody serious and just having a laugh but I didn’t discover emojis until recently. :upside_down_face:

1 Like