July Roadmap (2022)

Adding a “/s” after to indicate that the statement is sarcastic can work too.

Well I wouldn’t say it was sarcastic either.

Extracted the music from the video using AI (It’s a bit bad, but I’ll try to fix it sometime)

2 Likes

Ok, I can accept that. Moving on…

Honestly. Sorry that it came off as agressive.

1 Like

Done and done. I hold no grudge.

1 Like

All good then haha :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

/s gives me murderous impulses

Is it too early to worry about August map? Just wondering really, but I assume it could be out this week? Don’t really expect anything big from it tho…

Given there has only been at least a whole August day I would say that yes it is to early.

4 Likes

Not likely to be anything super interesting in it. New Arcade contracts, new Featured Contracts for Ambrose, some returning ETs, maybe a few reskin unlocks and tweaks to some glitches. Unless they’re going to spring Freelancer on us, or give us some new sneak peak or trailer for it, I’m expecting August to be fairly dull.

1 Like

By my count, August should finally provide me with another opportunity to get the only suit unlock I care about and that’s enough of a reason for me to provide a roadmap. Even if it’s only that one Elusive Target and the rest is boring, I’m in for it.

2 Likes

And that’s which suit?

The Colorado Elusive Target suit with the hat. I need that one to complete my game.

2 Likes

Whatever the content it gives, the monthly roadmap is awesome. Even its design is great!

hopefully et suits come in to et arcade

Eh, you’re not missing anything.

(I say after momentarily forgetting who the fuck I am)

1 Like

Travis has indirectly confirmed you’ll obtain that suit with The Chameleon (he has said The Bookkeeper isn’t getting Year 2’d). So don’t risk it with a molotov kill then I guess - get too close and it’s an explosive kill which will cause an instant fail. :laughing:

2 Likes

Counterpoint @schatenjager: the Tactical Gear with Hunter’s Hat is one of the best suits in the game.

2 Likes

I’d like to point that it’s still a

With the what? - checking- oh dear, so many ETs i missed it’s crazy!