July Roadmap (2022)

Intentional ??? But how do you know, and what is the proof ?

To clarify on @Dribbleondo’s behalf for a moment (if I may be so bold), I think the more accurate statement is that, it may be a glitch or unforeseen exploitation of the game, but IOI has given no indication that they intend to remove it, as it’s not listed as a known issue that they are addressing. I don’t know if they ever said they put it in deliberately, but it does seem that they are at least leaving it in deliberately, so it is now a feature, rather than a glitch.

The gun lure (using a weapon to get a non-guard NPC to follow you) is an A.I. exploit. It hasn’t been removed because it can’t be/is too complicated to carry out.

1 Like

The name we gave that is misleading though as someone could understand having guards go away by throwing a gun at their feed to be “gun lure” but instead it is about making non-guards follow you anywhere.

I think you understand “to matter” as something else than we do.

to be important or have an important effect on somebody/something (oxford)

I know there is no roadmap yet and we might be away from it a few more days, but please don’t make up things for the sake to post here people. :joy:

I understand most things as something else than most other people do. It’s gotten me far in life.

(no it hasn’t)

1 Like

Oh yeah, the gun lure that has the NPC’s follow you around is definitely a glitch, or rather, an unforeseen oversight in how the AI reacts to dropped guns. The gun lure I was thinking of was guards finding guns and then moving them.

As @Urben has rightly said, the name is very confusing.

Might I suggest Gun conga line?

Not necessarily, a lot of developers in the 360/PS3 era released preorder DLC’s post launch at a premium price. The 360/PS3 era DLC’s is more notorious for delisting DLC making them virtually impossible to acquire through legal means.

A good example of this is with HITMAN Absolution and the DLC for the Contracts mode being removed after the closure of the games online services. Licensed Titles also have the same issue where 007 Legends is missing it’s final mission from the disk versions outside of the Wii U version since they decided to make the Skyfall Chapter DLC that would release after the film was released in theaters.

The Saints Row franchise is a good example of Preorder Content being released for everyone post launch and so is Call of Duty with things like WAW Zombies maps in BO1 being released exclusively for the Hardened Edition only at launch to subsequently being available for people who purchased the Resurrection Map Pack.

The Trinity Pack, while sought after by a good majority of people who missed out on it’s availability period. It needs proper closure like the ICA Coins. I have faith it will be made available for everyone, but at a price. It’s just a matter of when they feel like doing it.

The servers were shut down as IOI no longer owned them, and were violated GDPR. the DLC was likely removed because the DLC were crossovers with franchises from Square Enix, which IOI didn’t have any rights to. At the very least with the anniversary suits in 2016, those were referencing IOI’s other works, and were made with the seeming approval of SquEnix. Outside of using Glacier 2, Deus Ex (one of the crossover DLC’s for Absolution) has no relation to IOI.

Curious you didn’t mention the Sniper Challenge, as that was a pre-order bonus that was included in later releases for free.

1 Like

Sniper Challenge was also made available through numerous outlets, not just Absolution Pre Orders. It was also made available for people who purchased physical copies of the HD Trilogy. Sniper Challenge was arguably more available then any preorder content for HITMAN before SC was made free for everybody.

1 Like

They were taken offline because the user data was not GDPR compliant.

3 Likes

I’m suprised they haven’t released the Trinity pack for purchase yet, they even added the Collector’s pack from H2 to the season pass :smile:

3 Likes

Collectors Pack were arguably very limited since they were tied to a very specific limited edition version of H2 at the time. Personally I hate when games tie exclusive in game items to Editions of the game that are limited in quantity.

1 Like

ok i didnt even consider that it would be anything other than free… if its paid i will still buy it (eventually) but it might be a hard sell for a lot of people who feel like they’ve spent enough money on this game already

Yeah, I forgot to mention that; added to the response.

The collectors pack was made available with the H2 Gold Edition after people complained it being tied to the collectors edition was a bad idea. it wasn’t tied to it for very long, about a month or two if I recall.

2 Likes

Bruh, April’s roadmap was released very fucking late, it was almost May and most content of the month was already released, a week is def not late.

1 Like

Actually, I think the April roadmap you’re thinking of was fan-made. Just something made in the last week to keep track of what had been released over the course of the past month, but only ever announced on their twitter.

1 Like

I will politely say that, although the game remains a good way to blow-off steam and relieve boredom, I have given up allowing myself to become excited about anything that is added based on my experience playing Hitman.

2 Likes

Sean Bean is The Undying and it should remain that way. Do not change the look or actor. Either create an entirely new ET for Miami or just add a challenge to unlock the Florida Suit.

2 Likes

Strongly disagree. Rerecording the dialogue and changing the character model is the much better option than leaving the ET as a distant memory.

7 Likes