June Roadmap | Year Two

The June Roadmap has been published.

HITMAN 3. Year 2. June Roadmap. 2022.

June has arrived, and with it comes new things to do, and a new item in scope to unlock in HITMAN 3. Let’s take a closer look at what’s to come in June.

June 2 Free Location Rotation: Marrakesh

Marrakesh is back on our free location rotation, giving all HITMAN 3 players the chance to take in everything that the Red City has to offer for a limited time. Originally released as the third episode of HITMAN 1, Marrakesh tasks you with eliminating two targets in the sweltering heat of North Africa. There are protesters surrounding the Swedish embassy, a bustling market to explore, a very persistent carpet merchant and plenty of secrets hidden in a nearby abandoned school…

Play Marrakesh for free from June 2 through June 12.

June 3 Elusive Target: The Serial Killer (Year 2 Edition)

Your target is a respectable businessman visiting the nice and calm neighborhood of Whittleton Creek, as he’s “considering” buying a house there. But unbeknownst to the residents, he is in fact a seasonal serial killer known as The Censor, who ‘grades’ his victims based on how much they struggled.

He’s now on the hunt for his next victim. Find The Censor and make sure he never grades anyone again.

The Serial Killer will arrive in HITMAN 3 on June 3 and be active for 10 days.

June 10 Elusive Target: The Gunrunner (Year 2 Edition)

The Gunrunner returns to Marrakesh on June 10. Your target is Vito Đurić. Among those in the know, Đurić is somewhat of a celebrity. He is a charismatic arms dealer and sanction buster with the reputation of being able to acquire anything for anyone. The ICA notes his involvement in almost every covert conflict of the past decade…

The Gunrunner will be active for 10 days starting June 10.

June 16: Elusive Target Arcade

On June 16, a new batch of Elusive Target Arcades will arrive. And this time, there is a new hot sniper rifle in scope. Complete any of the batches, and you’ll unlock the White Ruby Rude 300 Sniper Rifle.

The Ruby Rude 300 Sniper Rifle is a “street smart” high precision sniper rifle – decorated with a gritty, urban motif. So, take that shot to the techno thrill. Silencer and high precision Scope included.

June 23 and June 30: Community Featured Contracts!

Summer is approaching (in the northern hemisphere) and so are new hot Community Created Featured Contracts. First up on June 23 are the contracts themed “Heat Stroke” These will require some cool techniques and some hot eliminations.

Next up on June 30, are the “Hot Scope” themed contracts. In these, you’ll need to bring either your best aim or your best sniper skills. (or both).

How to get your Contract Featured: Well, there are many ways to get them Featured. It can be based on a super creative briefing, a cool idea or just a plain fun contract. But bare in mind: They have to be inspired by the theme to be taken into consideration.

Up for a challenge? Then keep an eye on hitmanforum for the submissions threads – for your chance to get your contract featured later in June.

Good luck!

July 1: Elusive Target: The Liability (Year 2 Edition)

Meet Terrence Chesterfield, the world’s laziest building inspector. He doesn’t care if there are cracks in the ceilings or endangerments to the building – as long as he can give you a quick firm handshake, and move on.

He’s on his way to Club Hölle in Berlin – you’ll have 10 days starting on July 1 to make sure this lazy man does his last insception.

18 Likes

Christ I hope this is the last time we see anything with the Ruby Rude motif. Makes me wanna puke…

19 Likes

26 Likes

No offence mate, just really not my taste… :sweat_smile: (and unfitting for 47)

12 Likes

ClemDog, you revealed who The Serial Killer is!

20 Likes

Well… He’s been around for some time now. So I thought it would be ok :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Because now it’s a reverse whoddunnit !

So let us prepare our best Columbo. The New Yorker suit will do.

2 Likes

But what about people who just woke up from a 3 year coma?

You never think of that demographic :frowning:

8 Likes

Glad the serial killers back, can finally unlock the suburban suit on my stadia account :smile:

12 Likes

Oh actually on the contrary i did. After 3 years in a coma, you need a bit of handholding. So I gave them the face. The rest they’ll need to figure out by themselves…

20 Likes

Ummm…we still need a shotgun and assault rifle variant.

4 Likes

Looking a bit more into the roadmap, it’s not the map with the most flourishes. But that was a bit expected. Freelancer was delayed for polish, and the new level will be for the summer months.

A bunch of ETs, which I can always get behind personally.

Two things I wish to point my appreciation to :

• as BEowen said, Hitman III owners will finally have a way to close on the missing suits (we are still missing the Miami and Santa Fortuna one, no idea how Miami will be implemented)
  • the White Ruby Rude 300 Sniper Rifle is with the best abilities of the sniper category. So contrary to some recent unlocks (some paid, hem Envy Sniper), this one can actually be decently used.
3 Likes

4 Likes

OK. Two contract themes that I am not quite familiar with, fair enough. Got some ideas. Unfortunately, none of my previous contracts that I’ve created so far would fit these two themes. Oh well. :sweat_smile:

Time to create some :fire::fire::fire: new contracts to combat it. :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake: deal am I right? :sweat_smile:

Apart from that, my only comment with the roadmap overall. A bit too elusive. 3 regular + 3 arcades is a bit overboard… (or as a pun for those that already played all 3 before - “overbored”). Break it up with, I don’t know, a new challenge reward or maybe a new free escalation. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

The Gunrunner returns to Marrakesh on June 10

Great. After all this years, I will finally get my Summer Suit with Gloves :slightly_smiling_face:.
Now only Colombia and Bangkok suits left… (cough it’s only small suggestion @Clemens_IOI, small suggestion cough)

Ummm…we still need a shotgun and assault rifle variant.

If, it will be Shashka rifle with silencer, I’m into this

4 Likes

That sniper rifle looks hella nice. Unironically may use it in place of the sieger 300 advanced.

8 Likes

This roadmap’s okay. It’ll finally give me a chance to get my Suburban Suit with Driving Gloves (only one to go, where’s Murillo at IO?), and it’s been a while since there’s been any sniper featured contracts. The one thing that I’m not so happy with is the sniper rifle. It looks pretty cool, but you had the perfect opportunity to re-introduce the rifles we lost in Hitman 3 with Stone and Knight out of commission. What about the Jaeger 7 Ruby Rude?
Jaeger 7 Ruby Rude
It’d be nice to have a green sniper rifle that doesn’t have a cat attached to it.

10 Likes

@Clemens_IOI inspection?

Wow! So looking forward to this! Sniper contracts are my favorite contracts.
And the Ruby Sniper looks awful. But it has some nice specs, could become my new go to sniper rifle.

7 Likes

motif

This gun is my favorite looking of the three at least. Plus it might actually be useful.