June Roadmap | Year Two

Finally i can officially blow the censor to bits

1 Like

Love the 2 FC Community batches per month, feels like splitting the H2 10 contracts batches in half.

Gotta ask tho, will we have another Player Curated batch soon? There are more than enough players that deserve to curate.

1 Like

Absolutley :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The Ruby Sniper looks great. If only we could get the Haven Island swimsuit (preferably a fixed version) as an unlockable suit… I’d make 47 wear that outfit and use the Ruby Sniper all summer long.

6 Likes

Wonderful :heart::heart::heart:

20 Characters

2 Likes

Excellent. My mind is already coming up with ideas for a Heat Stroke submission.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Well, technically - this could just be some random. :wink:

3 Likes

Was inspired by Inception. It is however now fixed :wink:

2 Likes

Noted and corrected, cheers. Had a feeling an error sneaked in…

Useful? Yes. Good looking? Hell no. (but to each their own)

meme, morgan freeman, pointing up, hes right, hes right you know – GIF

4 Likes

Ooo, ooo, pick me! Pick me! :grin:

Just joking around, there are a lot of people here more deserving than me for that honour. Hopefully curated contracts return soon.

3 Likes

Arrives Serial Killer - Year 2

7 Likes

Great, now I can take out the Censor in the way I wanted to.

I’m ok with the sniper rifle unlock, I’m using the suit gained from the Lust season of 7DS with anything that has the Ruby aspheric to it, and as long as the inventory is even. Right now, if I unlocked all sniper rifles, I’d have an uneven inventory, at least I think I would at last look. With one more, it’ll be even. I hope IOI gives us just enough items for even inventories once all unlocks are done, so not too many more sniper rifles, please. Although I wouldn’t mind that one from Pen and Sword to be playable.

I really don’t care about the Liability anymore. Being restricted to 3 in-level suits ruins any enjoyment in that ET for me. Until IOI allows us to start in the outfit or choice, I’m just gonna beat it to say I beat each one available and I’ll just go through the motions and electrocute him, no fuss. What should have been one of the most enjoyable for me is reduced to the least. Shame.

1 Like

Ok. At least Ruby rifle is subsonic. If isn’t as high powered as the Ghost, then at least is different enough to be used in it’s own right.

May I be able to ask for something to happen please.

Could we please have an ETA contract start with the Ascensionist. At the minute you’re able to play all hitman 3 targets in an order without repeating apart from the ascentionst where you have to replay some of the other ones

If this could happen I’d really appreciate the small change :slight_smile:

Strange, in game timer says the Censor is coming at Jun 3th 00:00(UTC+0), instead of the usual time

I haven’t checked the patch notes or don’t know if this has been released a while back but I’m playing the bookkeeper and wow the farmhouse looks amazing in the lighting!

Okay I restarted the game and it’s went back to the way it was but before it looked so good I wish I took pictures of it it was so much better😮

yesssssss the serial killler et is tomorrow who’s ready

1 Like

I tried to weapon lure him to the basement of the house up for sale in the arcade version but the wrong person kept spotting the weapon and he’d just stand still looking at me like I was stupid which frankly I was for thinking I could pull it off. After a dozen attempts I yelled out in frustration and took the Censor down in front of dozens of witnesses. Definitely better not even think about trying this tomorrow since it will be an actual ET.

3 Likes

I’m most happy about the Censor coming back so I can get one of the 4 level suits I’m missing. Hopefully in July we can get another Hitman 2 ET and maybe a Bangkok ET we haven’t gotten in 3 yet to go along with Bangkok’s location rotation.

The Liability is listed on the June Roadmap when his timeframe is entirely in July. I understand that’s cause July 1 is a Friday and they like to reveal the Year 2 roadmaps on Thursdays, but it’s still funny to me.

1 Like