June Roadmap | Year Two

Keep in mind, not saying they’re exact clones because that would = a lawsuit. Just saying, to me, that’s what I see.

Visual comparison:

21 Likes

It is. But we’re a bit limited on what we can and can not do with ETs.

But! Travis and I made a pretty cool vote on your favorite ETs here on the forum some time ago. That will soon start to take effect, and maybe you’ll meet some old time favorites soon - ish :wink:

18 Likes

For the curious, this is the vote in question :

The vote was only on Hitman 2016 ETs, because to quote Travis “Most ET’s from H2 and H3 will be released with a ‘#2’ version in Y2”, so we can already expect (most of) them.

5 Likes

The “most of” was originally “all” before someone asked Travis about The Undying, so I think the “most of” is just to exclude The Undying and we’ll get everything else.

I maintain my stance; They look nothing like one another. Having similar features does not equal “they based it on this person” -levels of likeness. Terrance and Toby Jones have the same chin cleft, same messy hairstyle, same eye positions, same nose and nose shadow (the triangular bit). You name it; both have it.

I have a feeling people on here are just trying to see what you want to see, sort of like an optical illusion of sorts…or face delusion, if you will. It’s a bit like those people who think David Bateson looks like 47 when he clearly doesn’t; he’s just bald.

I know this is the party pooper answer, but It needs saying I feel.

10 Likes

That is the vote. And yes - it was for fav H1 ETs :slight_smile:

7 Likes

he kinda looks like Gale from Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul

4 Likes

kid named finger:

4 Likes

Rude Ruby Electrocution Phone…

homer-the-simpsons

8 Likes

Rude Ruby Concealable Baton

ExhaustedDismalBaldeagle-max-1mb

10 Likes

Rude Ruby Explosive Rubber Ducky…

6 Likes

Not on your life twenty characters.

Rude Ruby Custom 5mm

4 Likes

I can kinda see that? Definitely has the same sort of headshape, but the hair is a bit different, not the mention the…face.

New Elusive Targets and a new Sniper Rifle?

Thank you IOI :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Because only a White person would want a gun that ugly. :joy:

4 Likes

You ever figure out how to block someone?

5 Likes

Noooooooo

20 Likes

Kinda reminds me of the porcelain kalashnikov rifle.

17 Likes

ooooh thats some nice design on that weapon

1 Like