Last 2 locations revealed (SPOILERS)

Well uhhhh hmmmm

I don’t think he has to worry about getting it when it is a preorder bonus.

4 Likes

Finally all the locations revealed :smiley: I am SOOOO excited. These 10 days will be looooong

2 Likes

Mendoza? Interesting. I have the feeling it’s gonna be similar to A Vintage Year, but I hope it’s a hotel in the mountains.

there is a high chance that this E3 2015 Trailer was actually in Carpathian Mountains

and I’m carious to find out where is this one? (Mendoza, Maybe?)

6 Likes

Yeah, I think the dark forest is Romania.

The trees are similar!

And this one could be Mendoza:

If you look at the top of the image you can see snowy mountains.

17 Likes

Wasn’t there a medieval castle in the footage that showed Diana?

There are plenty of castles in the Romanian Carpathian Mountains. If we speak only of the ones near Brasov, this two are the more famous ones

Then again it could be just a made up place for the game and not a real location, could be that the cutscene with Diana is not even placed in Romania but somewhere else. Still early to say :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That’s what makes me think the footage with Diana can’t be in South America like @Saint_McCarthy speculates.

2 Likes

I am gonna be sad if it not gonna be a proper snowy level but a snowy level like this🙁

I can’t wait for the game to launch so the snow-wishers can finally know if their dream is true or not. I honestly hate snow and the aesthetics of it, so i’m here hoping we don’t see any snow in H3

4 Likes

i am afraid it’s gonna be a not-snowy castle level which would be both a repeat(isle of sgail, dartmoor) and a lack of place to use lots of dlc suits. and also a missed opportunity since we already had rain, why not use similar technology for snow?

1 Like

we’re getting snow… dont worry :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:sleepy: :pensive: :sleepy: :pensive:

a map full of white and no colours is not my idea of Hitman aestethics, specially in these last games

Don’t see the big problem since there’s only one location full of snow so another one wouldn’t hurt :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Yeah and that’s level was a little bit contained and claustrophobic. If Whittleton creek was made into a bonus Christmas level that would be awesome

4 Likes

The main reason for which I want a snow map is to finally have a reason to use all the snow themed unlocks.

16 Likes

They should release a trailer like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSTeskE8ZTc

7 Likes

Hopefully they will a week or so before release :smiley:

1 Like

you won’t have to wait that long :slight_smile:

10 Likes