Last update broke my game

I didn’t have access to Mendoza from dayone and after a year they didn’t solve anything: to finish the game, I had to buy Hitman 3 on disc.

I imagine how this other iissue will end

Same thing happening to me on Xbox

Same issue here. Try to start and crashes and goes back to Xbox dashboard. Been happening for 2 days. Uninstalled and reinstalled did nothing.

This solution doesn’t solve the issue on Xbox.

1 Like

They should be ashamed of themselves but they don’t give a flying fuck.

Anyways I got it to work on SX by launching the game offline. Going “offline “ after the menu. Then going into the Xbox settings and turning the network back on.

Get back into the game and Go Online. I got it to work 1/5 times and played 4 hours when I did.

Got my expansion pack fixed from the Wrath fuckup. Still missing my Jaeger Lancer.

Can’t wait for this to be patched to they can break something else.

Heh. You’d think I was being a dick… but you know it’s true.

4 Likes

I feel your pain my dude

1 Like

Now, do you own the digital or disc version of the game? I also tried loading offline to see if I could use that as a workaround, but it just won’t even launch the game for me… at all. I have the digital version, so I guess that’s why, but yea, even less works for me if I try offline, so I’m just gonna have to cross my fingers and hope that ioi come thru and fix this screw up for all of us.

Better a thousand honest players suffer then for one cheater to get away with it.

Just received an email stating that they are fully aware of the problem and it’s root cause. Sit tight I suppose.

Digital. It’ll launch offline.

That’s what I’m saying…. Mine doesn’t. I go offline, click on the H3 game icon and it doesn’t launch… at all. Nothing happens. I can launch other games offline, H3 doesn’t. Idk why. I literally click the game and nothing happens. No loading, no error message, nothing.

Just gonna have to wait for a fix I suppose.

This is really annoying me now, it’s a f…kin week now of crashing on xbox consoles and they have fixing the steam demo top of the known faults list.
They’ve seriously damaged their reputation for me.

1 Like

With our luck, HITMAN 2 is going to be next to fail followed by HITMAN 2016. The Xbox player’s days of playing Hitman could very well be numbered.

1 Like

On the HITMAN 3 - Known Issues, IOI says they fixed the bug. Actually the game doesn’t crash, but it doesn’t connect me online: do you also have the same problem or is it just mine?

I had same problem. But then i delete saves (only from xbox), and game starts working for me again.

1 Like

Hitman’s curse continues: it doesn’t work for me

Mines back to normal, but still feel annoyed about no game for that amount of time. They better have their shit together for freelance. Hope you all get sorted soon.

3 Likes

same mine is normal but for everyone hope all of yours get fixed

2 Likes

I hear ya mate. So the patch gave me access to the stuff I’d been locked out of for months, and the game finally starts after a week of being borked… and then I can’t connect to the server half the time. I wish this was an uncommon occurrence but it’s regular as hell.

It’s a SINGLE PLAYER GAME and I can’t have my unlocks (or even a mission score) if IOI’s servers are in a bad mood or my internet’s being spotty.

Add that to the launch day fiasco with the stupid way of transferring progress to HM3, the confusing purchase options, the insistence on making damn near everything an escalation…

With regret, I’m done with IOI and their future projects.

3 Likes

You summed my thoughts up perfectly and I’m glad I’m not alone.

Fuck em. Too little too late.

1 Like