Let's Talk Sports

700 for grandstand or for general admission?

GA seats should be cheaper. Maybe $100 to $300 for an expensive race (Mexico is an expensive race). Grandstand seats could be anywhere from $300 to $1200 depending on where and how close etc etc. These prices are all for the 3 day pass. The hospitality suites can be anywhere from reasonable to pure insanity (currently there are Paddock Club seats available still for this years Mexico GP and face value is €6900 a person).

So in a nutshell, I don’t know how much of a markup you’re being hit up for bc I don’t know where the seats are, but yes, you can wait till next year and get a fairer deal. You should be able to get on an email list to get an alert when seats go on sale. The N American races usually sell out within hours.

These are the tickets I was looking at. I was planning on bringing my son to watch a race, but I think I can wait to 2023 :crazy_face:

Those seem a little inflated. I can’t be sure bc I didn’t look at Austin this year bc I’ll be in Vegas, but same as Mexico in that it is an expensive race, and you can get on the email list for when next years tickets go on sale. Go to the F1 website click tickets and go to the Austin race for next year. I just looked and Austin isn’t listed yet but some of the others are so just check back every two weeks or so until it’s listed (=

Austin is a wonderful track and they put on an excellent show. There will be a concert Saturday night included in the ticket price and maybe one Friday night as well.

1 Like

I have said they needed an all white alternate for years. I love it!

1 Like