Let's Talk Sports

On a TV

1 Like

:joy: no I mean I don’t understand what to watch for. I assume you don’t just follow the puck. In basketball I understand the game enough to follow what the players away from the ball are trying to do. Hockey… nope. No idea.

Like in gridiron football you watch the offensive linemen move first and then you can tell if it’s a run or a pass which tells you what to look for next. If you just watch the ball you’re not gonna enjoy the game as much.

1 Like

Word on the street is that the first game between the Bills and the Rams is what the Superbowl will be.

1 Like

Four year contract for Kirby Dach

1 Like

NFL opener tonight !!!

1 Like

Lmao Khamzat missed weight by 7lbs and now his fight with Nate Diaz is scrapped. I’m getting fed up of Khamzat tbh. He’s been acting like a dickhead all week, starting fights backstage, getting bigheaded and now couldn’t even make weight. Not to mention his constant sucking up to the butcher of Chechnya. Total cringelord

They’ve had to reshuffle the entire main card to account for this. Nate is now fighting Tony Ferguson and Khamzat is fighting Kevin Holland. Li Jingliang is fighting David Rodriguez. All 3 main fights have swapped to account for Khamzat’s fuck up.

This is actually way more interesting to me tbh. I got Tony, Kevin and Li.

1 Like

Lol

Let’s goooo!

Brendan Gallagher and Joel Edmundson will serve as Alternate Captains.

The towel penalty in the NFL yesterday reminded me of the snow plow game which prompted rule changes. Skip to 3:50 if you wanna see what happened.

I remember when everyone thought it would be impossible to unionize the minors. Now they’ll join the MLBPA and hope to have their first CBA in place before next spring.

1 Like

As a Swiss this is big news. He didn’t play for a long time but is still considered here the only «star» Switzerland ever had:

4 Likes

Serena announced her retirement as well.
Few weeks before this one.
They are both quite significant players in tennis.
So this is not a good news despite they both didn’t play for some time.
But they both are great. And it’s a big lose for tennis

2 Likes

PK Subban and Zdeno Chara announced their retirements today. Two giants of the game (literally in Chara’s case) hang up their hats.

PK was absolutely electric for the Habs. His big hit on Brad Marchand was legendary

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rpk0JlVZ4I

1 Like

24 Races next year for F1!

1 Like

Tickets are for sale now? I wanted to buy tickets for the upcoming event in Austin, but it’s too expensive

1 Like

Unfortunately tickets for every race do not all go on sale at the exact same time. You can go to the F1 site and check each race individually, and yes, they are expensive )=

Last year Mexico City was more expensive than Austin. I’m still trying to figure out how to get to a race this season. We used to go to one a year but Covid put a pause on that.

Jose Aldo, the King of Rio, has retired from MMA. One of the greatest featherweights of all time and a highly competitive bantamweight in his later years too.

2 Likes

$700 per ticket is typical? Ticketmaster is selling these tickets as resale, which gives me the impression that I can get cheaper tickets if I buy them early.

Breaking and entering is always a viable option. :laughing:

just joking ofc thats illegal :laughing: