Let's Talk Sports

You really think so? I wanted the Germans to win, but it definitely wasnt undeserved. Spain was way better until they scored the 1-0. Kroos shouldve been send of with a red card

Watching some unusually too notch footbal from Turkey. they’ve mistaken Holland from Greece probably.

Edit: Holland scored literally 12 seconds after this post. Damn.

Edit 2, 6 minutes in: Holland scored another. I better not compliment anymore.

3 Likes

Turkey played well this tournament, one of the few teams alongside Georgia who actually played some entertaining and attacking football, Arda Guler one of the stand out stars for sure.

We have our semi finalists.

1 Like

It’ll be Spain vs Netherlands methinks

1 Like

An epic clash of the ages is soon going to have the sequel we have all been waiting for…

Nah, it’ll be another Southgate masterclass.

England are in the semis on merit - Adventurous, attacking style of play and brave, clever tactics from the manager. No fluke or luck involved.

Let’s make some bets and speculations then:

Finals will be
  • Spain - Netherlands
  • Spain - England
  • France - Netherlands
  • France - England
0 voters

Oh, were they? I gotta admit I was only able to tune in after that first goal, so I didn´t see their performance prior to that, but they were a bit underwhelming for the rest of the match, especially compared to their previous games (then again, it was past 2 a.m. here, so maybe my perception ability was skewed :sweat_smile: ). Definitely deserve to be in the semis for their overall performance in the tournament though (can´t say the same for the others).

1 Like

That was never a penalty, lets be real

Shoutout to the Dutch team. Congrats to the English. Two magnificent goals in this event.
Now, beat the Spanish, please. :wink:

Lol they wont. England is actually is sooo bad its unreal. Easiest final in the history of football

2 Likes

If England doesn´t get steamrolled by Spain and somehow manages to win, it´ll be the biggest steal since 2004… (hell, probably even bigger)

Nah, that was yet another rubbish ref decision in this tournament.

Also, that Dutch goal was glorious.