List of new things in HITMAN 3

NPC’s seem to more easily get the question mark over their heads when I bump into them. Used to happen rarely but now it happens all the time.

4 Likes

They did a comeback I guess. As far as I remember, it was a thing in H2016 but not in H2.

3 Likes

what is the relation between question mark and losing SA?

1 Like

A question mark doesn’t make you lose SA, an exclamation mark is a different thing. You lose SA if an NPC becomes suspicious of you, finds you trespassing or obviously notices you committing a crime, not counting some bugged scenarios e.g. when they start shooting from afar despite not even seeing you. Better just use the SA tracker in the HUD.

3 Likes

Noticing little touches like blood spurting from fatal wounds.

2 Likes

Good to know that in HITMAN 3 not only Agent 47 who is being frisked.
I might have posted this image in Things About Hitman You Just Found Out thread, but I sincerely hope it’s a new feature to the game

7 Likes

I’ve noticed some sound changes. These might not be new but I’m pretty sure I haven’t heard them before

• Sound fx for when you enter a tresspassing zone, so now I can play with the mini map turned off. It’s like a deep bass drop

• Gurgling sound when NPC is shot in the torso

• When guards are searching and have seen you they’ll say where you are. “He’s by the water”. I feel like I haven’t heard that in the last games

10 Likes

This was in the last games, at least in Hitman 2.

They’d say things like “He’s in the corridor!” or “He’s in the parking garage!”

9 Likes

I kinda wish they made a quick tweak to the SA tracker when you get caught on camera. I wish it turned orange to suggest that SA is still possible but not if you exit now, as opposed to the red which basically voids the tracker useless until you delete the evidence.

14 Likes

I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but 47 automatically crouches after vaulting things. I could deal with that but 47 now also automatically stands up when exiting hiding spots and after dumping a body, which makes him much more visible in some very delicate moments.

23 Likes

This drives me nuts!!

6 Likes

Buccaneer outfit known for being suit-enforcer-proof in H2, now works as normal suit.

5 Likes

LOL, I noticed this too. I mash crouch right after hiding out of habit now.

2 Likes

Not after last time, woke up in a wardrobe next to another bloke, and we were both in our underpants.
What was worse was my boss also died in an accident just a few rooms away :worried:

1 Like

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but I’ve had a civilian NPC running to find a guard run up to me while in guard uniform to ask for my help and then ask me why I wasn’t doing anything. I don’t remember them doing this before.

4 Likes

They did it before, but very rarely.

3 Likes

I’ve just been playing with the first four missions in the hitman trilogy and some of the changes are erm a choice

They’ve removed the mask off the prisoner so now it’s less believable as the prisoner now because the prisoner is a darker skin colour and has a fade and 47 is pale as fuck and has a barcode on his head with no hair

When you do the tuk-tuk mission story there’s a girl who stands right next to the tuk-tuk resulting in a none target kill

They’ve made Jordan Cross’s routine to the atrium roof different so that now you have to walk through two cameras and an enforcer who sees you every time

One good thing they did remove was the enforcer on the back stairs of the consulate who took forever to get past because he would spot you immediately

They’ve also made it now you can’t change the camera angle over 47s shoulder unless you point the gun first and if you crouch he will get back up after you’ve done something

And that’s what I’ve found so far however there was an issue which I don’t know has been fixed yet but in Colorado if you disguised yourself as the point man sometimes it would turn into a hostile outfit once you leave the little building he’s in and it drove me mad I hope they’ve fixed it but if they haven’t they definitely need to

6 Likes

He will also auto-crouch after you do other things, such as vaulting over objects and knocking someone out from behind (I don’t like that last one)

Oh when you use the solider starting point in Marrakesh, there isn’t an enforcer anymore. No need to hop out the window.

4 Likes

Yup… And even though this effect is only a visual clue for the player, I gotta ask; is it really necessary? Why is this addition even a thing? :sweat_smile: