List of new things in HITMAN 3

They should’ve kept it real. Imagine yourself. Will you eat out from a dish steaming in green?

Would you follow a random bald man throwing coins

15 Likes

if you mean looking for the coin, they don’t if they see you.

Maybe I’m misremembering things, but in Hawke’s Bay there wasnt always Thunder & Lightning, right? it was only stormy iirc?

1 Like

Yes. The storm would appear in specific conditions, not always.

Maybe listed above but…

Lead pipe is no longer an illegal item for 47. Wow.

16 Likes

Can anyone with HITMAN 2 access now test the poison fumes thing with the mission story in Miami where you play the drinking game?

It’d make it a hell of a lot easier now if this changed too.

5 Likes

I don’t have access but I still think the easiest way is to not poison the chili at all and poisoning the cup of milk instead since you don’t need a waiter disguise for that one. You also don’t actually poison a shot glass yourself so I wouldn’t be surprised if there was no fume in any of them.

1 Like

Car Explosions no longer kill NPCs, only knock them out.

1 Like

Are you sure the NPC was close enough? Because explosions knock out people at some distance since H2.

6 Likes

Nah, I used car explosion to kill the NPC in Berlin car park for a contract, it works

2 Likes

i lured Nolan Cassidy to the red pick up truck with a coin I’ve placed as near as possible to it and detonated it with a Duck, tried it several times and it wont kill him, until i put a Propane Tank next to the Car.

i dont know what i did wrong then, bc Nolan Cassidy had physical contact with the Car :confused:

It kinda depends on where the NPC is to kill them. If they’re near the back end of the car where you’re shooting the gas tank that kills them. Near the motor they won’t, that knocks them out of tumbles them over so they get up again, depending on how far they’re to the car.

5 Likes

Nolan stood on the Door of the Pickup Truck, basically the Middle of the Car. oh well at least i know that its still possible.

Yeah that can be finicky in the middle lol. When I first learned this I just viewed it as “oh there’s two sides to what an NPC does”. Then I know for next time to shoot the gas tank. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

entirely depends on the denomination of the coins. i’m pretty easily led though.

Just win again all black suit it was not so difficult because don’t have to do much, but the SA coin or requiem flew away

2 Likes

So guys, Goldballer… talk to me, is it in the game? Is it meant to be an unlock?

I think the most reasonable theory is that it’s the intended unlock for the featured contract challenge that currently has the default pistol as its unlock image

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, hope they add it as an unlock, is it currently in any of the locations? As I’ve heard conflicting stories.